3 Critical Steps to Positive Thinking

3 Critical Steps to Positive Thinking

The world is always changing, you can either adapt to the world of inevitable change or you can continue to be angry & point your finger at the world.

33
3 Critical Steps to Positive Thinking
  1. Focus on what you want rather than focusing on what you don’t want. A lot of us make the mistake of talking to our friends & loved ones about the same problems over & over. Yes, it is important to talk about your issues but it is also just as important to give yourself an appropriate deadline to stop talking about your issues. This gives yourself a specific time to grieve and a specific time to recover. It is not fun to be around someone that talks about the same negative thing all the time. Do what you can to control how you live your life.
  2. Your thoughts are not reality. Often we become so engulfed in the issues of our life we end up blowing it all out of portion. When a problem occurs in your life before reacting to that problem, just observe all the factors of the situation. That way you can evaluate the situation but with a bigger perspective. Evaluating & observing the situation before reacting can take away some of emotions created from the problem and you can then come to a rational resolution.
  3. Some people come into your life for a reason, some for season and some are for life. It is your own responsibility to acknowledge that everything that is happening in your life has a purpose. That purpose does not have to be labeled as good or bad, negative or positive etc. At the end of the day, it is an experience that shapes you to become YOU. Whether you are going through a break up, getting laid off at work, feeling stuck due to finances; be patient. The world is always changing, you can either adapt to the world of inevitable change or you can continue to be angry & point your finger at the world.