18 Wholesome Memes You And Your Friends Need To Exchange

Everyone needs a little pick me up right now.

10771
The Guardian

My favorite account on Instagram right now is a wholesome meme account. I just recently discovered it, and have been sending screenshots of wholesome memes to my friends and family ever since. Don't get me wrong, I love a good non-wholesome meme just as much as the next person but the wholesome memes are just so adorable, I have to share them. Wholesome memes are great for expressing things you wouldn't normally express in a totally fun and casual way, which is part of the reason why they are great! Here are eighteen of my favorite wholesome memes and when to use them!

1. Sending this meme to your friend after you get in a fight will be a gentle reminder of how much they love you:

2. This is a great meme to send when your friend has been having a hard time and needs to be reminded of how incredible they are and how much you believe in them:

3. Send to the friend with the worst road rage:

4. You might want to send this to your friend when they need a little reminder of how much you love them:

5. Sending this meme after a roasting session may be a good way to make sure your friends still love you:

6. You could respond with this meme after your BFF texts you for the first time in a couple of hours:

7. Sending this when your friend needs a gentle reminder may be a nice thing to do:

8. Sending this after you already sent three wholesome memes to your friend and you want to send another might be a good way to send another without seeming too annoying:

9. This meme is great for when your friend has been going through a rough time and is finally happy and you want to tell them how happy it makes you that they're happy without sending too sappy:

10. Sending this to your friend when they need a little reminder of how great they are may put a smile on their face:

11. This is great to send anytime your friend is having a bad day... because who doesn't like getting a text of a dog balancing a watermelon on his head on a beach?

12. This meme should be sent when someone may need a little reminder of how much they are cared for:

13. Send this one to the friend who loves animals more than people:

14. This meme is good for after your friend claims they made a mistake, but you know their only mistake is thinking they're not perfect:

15. This meme could be sent after your BFFL posts a bomb selfie:

16. And you should send this one after one of your friends takes an L, but you want to remind them you still love them regardless of the errors in their judgement:

17. Send this when you want to tell someone how much you care about them in a *cool* way:

18. This is a great meme to send your friend while they're getting ready for a date:

Show your friends you appreciate them; Send a wholesome meme today.