My 27 Financial Goals

My 27 Financial Goals

The college student's financial goals for the future.

23
My 27 Financial Goals
Travel and Leisure

Every person has certain ideas of what success means to them, and a lot of the time it is a specific amount of money that will make them feel successful. I'm not looking for a certain amount of money to be successful. Success means a lot more to me than that (and that's a different article altogether), but still, here are my most important financial goals for my professional future.

1. A Netflix membership

2. A Spotify premium membership

3. The ability to adopt the oldest cats at the shelter with no worry of their vet bills

4. Still having money to put in my wallet after I buy a new $25 one

5. To not be worried about taking a sick day because I can't afford it

6. Give my parents a decent birthday present without the other parent to financially contribute to it

7. Travel to my sisters, wherever they may be, somewhat regularly

8. Quit buying generic brand tampons

9. Have a place to live

10. Yell "Next round is on me!" and not regret it in the morning

11. Buy new headphones when mine break

12. To have the biggest book collection I can imagine

13. Watch a movie in the theater and buy popcorn

14. No debt???????!!!

15. Be able to buy my parents a sailboat for retirement

16. Support the children

17. Starbucks somewhat frequently

18. Stop downloading music

19. Afford those fancy pens that you can only scribble on in the Staples store, but never bring home

20. Go to any Broadway show I desire, when I desire

21. Go on fancy dates

22. Swim next to a blue whale

23. Give a lot to The Trevor Project

24. Throw pillows

25. A matching bathroom towel set

26. A budget to backpack and buy the fancy backpacking things

27. Not feel limited by my bank account.