26 Songs That'll Make You Ugly Cry After a Breakup

Sometimes you just gotta let it out.

1190
Clipart Kid

Breakups are hard. Sometimes, you just need to listen to some sad music and let it all out. Here is a list of songs that are guaranteed to make you ugly cry after a hard breakup.

1. Back To December -- Taylor Swift

"Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine."

2. Hallelujah -- Rufus Wainwright

"Love is not a victory march. It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah."

3. What Hurts the Most -- Rascal Flatts

"What hurts the most, was being so close. And havin' so much to say. And watchin' you walk away."

4. All Too Well -- Taylor Swift

"You taught me 'bout your past, thinking your future was me."

5. Impossible -- Shontelle

"Thinking all you need is there, building faith on love and words. Empty promises will wear, I know."

6. Hello -- Adele

"They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing."

7. Chances -- Five For Fighting

"Though you say I could be your answer, nothing last forever. No matter how it feels today."

8. Not Meant To Be -- Theory of a Deadman

"I can't give you what you want and it's killing me. And I, I'm starting to see, maybe we're not meant to be."

9. Not Over You -- Gavin DeGraw

"If you ask me how I'm doin', I would say I'm doin' just fine. I would lie and say that you're not on my mind. But I go out, and I sit down, at a table set for two. But finally, I'm forced to face the truth. No matter what I say I'm not over you."

10. Total Eclipse of the Heart -- Bonnie Tyler

"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart. And there's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart."

11. Better Man -- Little Big Town

"Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I can feel you again. But I just miss you, and I just wish you were a better man."

12. It Don't Hurt Like It Used To -- Billy Currington

"Hey, hey, what can I say? I could just lie and say it's all okay. Oh, oh, what can I do? Been goin' through Hell gettin' over you."

13. Think of You -- Chris Young and Cassadee Pope

"We used to be the life of the party. We used to be the ones that they wished they were. But now it's like they don't know how to act. Maybe they're like me and they want us back."

14. When We Were Young -- Adele

"And a part of me keeps holding on, just in case it hasn't gone. I guess I still care. Do you still care?"

15. Last Kiss -- Taylor Swift

"All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss. Never thought we'd have a last kiss. Never imagined we'd end like this."

16. The One That Got Away -- Katy Perry

"Talk about our future like we had a clue. Never planned that one day, I'd be losing you."

17. I Almost Do -- Taylor Swift

"And I just wanna tell you, it takes everything in me not to call you. And I wish I could run to you. And I hope you know that every time I don't, I almost do."

18. Colder Weather -- Zac Brown Band

"And I love you but I leave you. I don't want you but I need you."

19. It Must Have Been Love -- Roxette

"It must have been love but it's over now. It must have been good but I lost it somehow."

20. Forever and Always -- Taylor Swift

"So here's to everything coming down to nothing. Here's to silence, that cuts me to the core."

21. Someone Like You -- Adele

"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

22. The Man Who Can't Be Moved -- The Script

"'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be. Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet, and you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street."

23. Take a Bow -- Rihanna

"Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not. Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught."

24. Bleeding Love -- Leona Lewis

"Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen."

25. Already Gone -- Kelly Clarkson

"Started with a perfect kiss, then we could feel the poison set in. Perfect couldn't keep this love alive."

26. White Horse -- Taylor Swift

"I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale. I'm gonna find someone someday, who might actually treat me well."

Cry your heart out, it's okay.