25 Things Basic White Girls Love About Fall

Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
929

It's that time of year again. The basic white girls have been quiet for long enough as they've been preparing for their favorite time. They just CAN'T EVEN. So what makes Fall so special for these girls? What makes this season the most basic of them all?

1. Pumpkin spice lattes

Do you love Fall if you don't have a PSL in your hand?

2. Anything pumpkin spice for that matter

It's time to live and breathe pumpkin spice everything. Whether it is Jell-O, Oreo's, or Cheerios, you better go all out in honor of the season.

3. Football

Nothing goes better with your infinite scarf and leggings than Football season!

4. Pillsbury cookies

I have yet to figure out what it is about these little cookies that makes it so easy to eat the entire box.

5. Fall Decorations

You don't love Fall unless you prove your admiration to everyone who walks through your apartment door. I'm talking place mats, pumpkins, candles, fake Fall leaves, pillows, plates, etc.

6. Expressing how close Christmas is

September means Fall. Fall means Halloween. Halloween means we're close to Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving means it's November. November means it's almost December. December means Christmas. It's 100 percent acceptable to start spreading the holiday cheer.

7. Bath and Body Fall scents

So if you use a different Fall scent for your shower gel, sugar scrub, body cream, body lotion, and fragrance mist, you can try almost all of the new Bath and Body works scents for the season by next week. Sounds great.

8. Basic Halloween costumes

We all better start looking for costumes now before all of the Harley Quinn, Devil, Bae Watch, Purge, kitty, and nerd costumes are already taken. Sexy Bert and Ernie? Who would have known.

9. Pumpkin patch pictures

Will you even buy a pumpkin? Probably not. If you do buy one, will you have any intent of actually carving it? Probably not. Regardless, the perfect pumpkin patch picture paired with a clever Instagram caption really shows off your excitement for the season.

10. Fall candles

I'm not really sure what a "Crisp Morning Air" or a "Perfect Autumn Day" candle is supposed to smell like, but put me down for three of each! If it's from Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works, it has to be amazing, right?

11. Booties

They can be worn at any time of the year, but wearing them in the Fall just makes them that much better.

12. Leggings

Leggings are pants, I don't care what you say.

13. Sweaters

Nothing better than an oversized sweater that masks that post pumpkin pie food baby.

14. Flannels

A flannel and brown riding boots? It's a dream come true.

15. Uggs

Every color. Every height. They are essential.

16. Bonfires

Your hair smells like an ashtray, your marshmallow caught fire and fell into the pit, the smoke made your eyes water, and you sweat off all of your bronzer, but yeah it was a great time to take pictures then go back inside.

17. Incorporating the word "fall" as a pun for Instagram captions

Regardless of whether you upload a picture in a pumpkin patch or in a field of leaves, your followers STILL might not understand that it is Fall. Better remind them with a good pun.

18. Comfort food

Mmmm, Halloween Candy, Thanksgiving turkey. You're 10 pounds heavier, but 10 pounds happier.

19. No shave November

It's the season of jeans and leggings. Shaving isn't THAT necessary, is it?

20. Cuffing season

Cuddle weather is here! The mistletoe is being hung and you're thinking about buying Christmas gifts. Better settle down for the season.

21. Black Friday Shopping

After convincing everyone via social media that you are SO thankful for everything in your life, it's time to spend hundreds of dollars on things you don't need.

21. Baking

After spending the past few months ordering takeout and pizza, you suddenly discover your long lost talent of baking. Bring on the pies, cakes and cookies.

22. Thanksgiving

Mashed potatoes, turkey, and rolls, oh my! (just don't forget to Snapchat your food before digging in)

23. Dying your hair to a warmer color

If you didn't know that changing your hair color according to the season was a thing, now you do. Step aside blondies, it's time for some darker tones.

24. And matching the color of your nails to go with it

There's no room for bright pinks and purples. Nails must be browns, dark purples, etc. from now on.

25. Northface jackets

The Fall breeze can't stop you when you're wearing one of these.