25 Songs That Were On My iPod As A Middle Schooler In 2014

Tumblr 2014 had two sides, and I was on both of them.

984

Being a middle schooler in the years 2014 and 2015 meant you were either spending your time wearing flower crowns and watching YouTube beauty gurus, or wearing ripped skinny jeans and shopping in Hot Topic. Fortunately or unfortunately for me, I did both. The mixing of flannels and flower crowns reflected heavily on my playlist, a nice mix of the latest pop music with a few songs I could air-guitar to.

1. Problem — Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea - Problem (Official Video) www.youtube.com

2. Boomerang — The Summer Set

The Summer Set - Boomerang www.youtube.com

3. Permanent Vacation — 5 Seconds of Summer

Permanent Vacation www.youtube.com

4. Fancy — Iggy Azalea (ft. Charli XCX)

Iggy Azalea - Fancy ft. Charli XCX (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

5. Melodies — Madison Beer

Madison Beer - Melodies (Official Video) www.youtube.com

6. Oath — Cher Lloyd (ft. Becky G)

Cher Lloyd - Oath (Official Music Video) ft. Becky G www.youtube.com

7. Do It Again — Pia Mia (ft. Chris Brown, Tyga)

Pia Mia - Do It Again ft. Chris Brown, Tyga (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

8. Misery Business — Paramore

Paramore: Misery Business [OFFICIAL VIDEO] www.youtube.com

9. A Love Like War — All Time Low (ft. Vic Fuentes)

All Time Low - A Love Like War (Feat. Vic Fuentes) (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

10. The Way — Ariana Grande (ft. Mac Miller)

Ariana Grande - The Way ft. Mac Miller www.youtube.com

11. Daft Punk — Pentatonix

[Official Video] Daft Punk - Pentatonix www.youtube.com

12. Blank Space — Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift - Blank Space www.youtube.com

13. Bang Bang — Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj

Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang (Official Video) www.youtube.com

14. Black Widow — Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora

Iggy Azalea - Black Widow ft. Rita Ora (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com

15. Can't Blame A Girl For Trying — Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter - Can't Blame a Girl for Trying (Official Video) www.youtube.com

16. Dark Horse — Katy Perry (ft. Juicy J)

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J www.youtube.com

17. Best Day of My Life — American Authors

American Authors - Best Day Of My Life (Official Video) www.youtube.com

18. Me And My Broken Heart — Rixton

Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart (Official Video) www.youtube.com

19. Brave — Sara Bareilles

Sara Bareilles - Brave (Official Video) www.youtube.com

20. Move — Little Mix

Little Mix - Move (Official Video) www.youtube.com

21. Good Girls — 5 Seconds of Summer

Good Girls www.youtube.com

22. Whole Wide World — Mindy Gledhill

Mindy Gledhill - Whole Wide World (Official Video) www.youtube.com

23. Sensitivity — Alex Goot

"Sensitivity" - Alex Goot (ft. Andrew Goldstein of The Friday Night Boys) www.youtube.com

24. Somebody That I Used To Know — Gotye ft Kimbra

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - official music video www.youtube.com

25. Royals — Lorde

Lorde - Royals (US Version) www.youtube.com