25 Inspirational Quotes That You Need In Your Life Right Now

The cure for whatever weird head space you're in right now.

967
cr8t.com

Here we are, coming to the end of another school year. If you're anything like me, then you are probably more than ready for summer break. Around this time, I always find myself in a weird place. Whether it's with school, friends, or work, sometimes, I just find it difficult to find motivation to do anything. I mean, I still get up and get things done, but there's no enthusiasm. I've been rushing to get each day over with, instead of taking the time to be thankful that I am able to see a new day.

This is, without a doubt, the worst place to be in, because little moments in life start passing you by. If you're not present and living in the moment, it's easy to lack inspiration and motivation. Being in college is tough, and, at times, it can be very draining. College is more than just going to class every day. There are things that we go through that people don't even know the half of. I know that I am not the only person who feels this way, so I thought to myself, why not write an article that can motivate everybody, including me? We always see inspirational quotes posted on Instagram and shared on Facebook, but I thought it would be helpful to have all of my favorite quotes in one place so I can bookmark them and easily access them.

At times you may just need a pick-me-up and a little inspiration to get through the day. With that in mind, I thought it would be helpful to share 25 of my favorite inspirational quotes.

1. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." - Karim Seddiki

2. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius

3. "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." - Unknown

4. "If it doesn't challenge you it won't change you." - Unknown

5. "Pray when you feel like worrying. Give thanks when you feel like complaining. Keep going when you feel like quitting." - Dave Willis

6. "Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step." - Unknown

7. "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away." - William Shakespeare

8. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm possible." - Audrey Hepburn

9. "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire." - Unknown

10. "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." - Nora Roberts

11. "Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them." - Unknown

12. "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" - Maya Angelou

13. "Let your faith be bigger than your fear." - Unknown

14. "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." - Coco Chanel

15. "Do what is right, not what is easy." - Unknown

16. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Winnie the Pooh

17. "Forgive them even if they're not sorry." - Unknown

18. "You have to be odd to be number one." - Unknown

19. "Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free." - Unknown

20. "Do small things with great love." - Mother Teresa

21. "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - Buddha

22. "Today I choose to be grateful for everything I have. Kind to myself and others. Happy to be alive. Present, here and now." - Unknown

23. "Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack." - Unknown

24. "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

25. "Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do." - Oprah Winfrey

Whatever you may be going through at this moment, whether it's with friends, school, or relationships, it will get better. We find ourselves in these weird patches in life, but all we need is a little motivation; someone to tell us that everything will work out in the end and that we're going to be okay. Well, I'm acting as that person for you, friends!

No matter what you may be dealing with, I promise you that everything will work out in the end and you are going to be okay!