25 Friends Episodes To Celebrate 25 Years

This September marks the 25th anniversary of Friends. It is still today one of the best sitcoms to ever air relating to everything possible and making us laugh for so long.

So without further ado, here are 25 of some of the best episodes to celebrate 25 years of television gold.

"The One With The Cop" (Season 5, Episode 16)

One of the probably most quoted episodes, and where the iconic pivot scene was born. It's still one of the funniest episodes of the show.

"The One With The Morning After" (Season 3, Episode 16)

The episode that gave us one of Ross Geller's most famous line, "We were on a break." And who can forget the rest of the gang trapped in Monica's room listening to the whole thing.

"The One Where Ross Is Fine" (Season 10, Episode 22)

"Ahhh, love." What was better than watching Ross loss his mind when finding out about Joey and Rachel, maybe him yelling "MY FAJITAS!"?

"The One With Unagi" (Season 6, Episode 17)

One of my personal favorites.

Chandler gives Monica a present made from Janice and Ross teaches the ways of unagi .. or an eel.

"The One Where No One's Ready" (Season 3, Episode 2)

"You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own."

"The One With The Tiny T-Shirt" (Season 3, Episode 19)

I could watch Ross squeeze into that little shirt over and over and still laugh each time.

"The One With The Embryos" (Season 4, Episode 12)

The girls lose the apartment to the boys and Phoebe gets pregnant with her brothers baby, it's a classic.

And honestly, who knows Chandler Bing's job?

"The One With Ross's Wedding, Part 2" (Season 4, Episode 24)

Talk about the wrong time to say the wrong girls name.

But the best relationship ends up blooming in this episode, I'm talking about Chandler and Monica.

"The One With The Kips" (Season 5, Episode 5)

Joey's reaction is priceless still to this day.

"The One With Ross' Sandwich" (Season 5, Episode 9)

Who knew Ross was filled with such rage?

"The One With The Proposal" (Season 6, Episode 25)

Sorry, I'm still crying over this.

"The One With All The Resolutions" (Season 5, Episode 11)

Note to self: never buy leather pants.

"The One With Phoebe's Uterus" (Season 4, Episode 11)

Monica give Chandler some useful tips for the bedroom.

"The One With The Jellyfish" (Season 4, Episode 1)

Chandler has to pee on Monica sting and Ross is stuck with Rachel's 18 front-and-back page letter, it's always a goodie to watch.

"The One Where Everyone Finds Out" (Season 5, Episode 14)

There was nothing better than watching Chandler and Phoebe duke it out to see who would cave first. This episode also gave us the famous line, "They don't know that we know that they know." AND we got to find out that Chandler loves Monica. So all in all, it was a great episode.

"The One With The Apothecary Table" (Season 6, Episode 11)

I mean Phoebe wasn't wrong about Pottery Barn, Ross and Rachel did end up with the same table.

"The One With The Nap Partners" (Season 7, Episode 6)

Let's be real, Joey and Ross did look pretty comfy napping together on the couch.

"The One With The Holiday Armadillo" (Season 7, 10)

What do an armadillo, Santa, and Superman all have in common? They all somehow are in this episode.

"The One Where The Stripper Cries" (Season 10, Episode 11)

I could honestly watch this episode just to see Danny DeVito play a stripper.

And btw, we see you Meredith Grey popping up in this episode.

"The One With The Videotape" (Season 8, Episode 4)

I think we all wanted to know who made that first move.

"The One With The Birthing Video" (Season 8, Episode 15)

I'm sure that video would honestly ruin anyone's Valentine's Day.

"The One With Ross' Inappropriate Song" (Season 9, Episode 7)

Not just adults enjoy Sir Mix-a-lot, babies like Emma do too.

"The One In Barbados, Part 1" (Season 9, Episode 23)

The Barbados episode are also my favorite. Mike coming back to win Phoebe back and knowing I'm not the only person with super frizzy hair during humid weather.

"The One With Princess Consuela" (Season 10, Episode 14)

Did you know that you can really change your name to anything? Like Crap Bag or Princess Consuela?

"The Pilot" (Season 1, Episode 1)

And of course, the episode that started it all. Where would we be today if that girl didn't walk into Central Perk in a wedding dress.