24 Things to Thank Our Best Friends For

24 Things to Thank Our Best Friends For

What Would We Do Without Them?

46
24 Things to Thank Our Best Friends For
Personal Photo

As many of us know, life can be difficult at times. There are many obstacles that we are forced to face as we become adults. It would be nearly impossible to face these challenges on our own. Many of these things we could not do without our best friends. Sometimes, we forget to say thank you for everything that they do for us.

Dear Best friends,

1. Thank you for bringing me food when I'm sick or just feeling plain lazy.

2. Thank you for the random dance parties. Whether it's a study break from exams, or a Friday night in, dance parties are always a good idea.

3. Thank you for snuggling me when I'm sad.

4. Thank you for reminding that sometimes it's okay to put myself first.

5. Thank you for all the Road Trips.

6. Thank you for letting me visit you and showing me around your hometown.

7. Thank you for introducing me to your families and friends from back home.

8. Thank you for helping me get through break ups.

9. Thank you for sending me the ugliest/funniest snap chats and trusting me not to screenshot it. (I do anyway)

10. Thank you for laughing at all my jokes and making up words with me.

11. Thank you for knowing my Dunkin Donuts order by heart.

12. Thank you for making a fool of yourself with me and dance like no one is watching at parties.

13. Thank you for "swiping" for me when my meal plan runs out for the week.

14. Thank you for facing my problems with me during the most difficult and lowest points in my life.

15. Thank you for saving me on multiple occasions.

16. Thank you for not making me eat alone in public.

17. Thank you for believing in me and encouraging me to do the best that I can do.

18. Thank you for listening to me when I go on a rant. 19. Thank you for being proud of me when I get good grades.

20. Thank you for letting me be myself, and loving me through it all.

21. Thank you for being honest with me.

22. Thank you for not judging me when I order/eat a lot of food.

23. Thanks for all the times you paid for the pizza after a night out.

23. Thanks for not disowning me when I do dumb things.

24. Most importantly, thank you for always having my back.

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me"

-Henry Ford