This week I turned 22 (thank you very much), and I realized I have absolutely no idea what to do most of the time. While this list could be much longer, these are the top 22 things I don't know what to do now that I'm 22.
1. Not be socially awkward.
2. Pay taxes.
3. Change a tire.
4. Do adult things (like take out a loan).
5. Figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
6. Get things to actually work out the way I planned them.
7. Be graceful.
8. Talk/sing in front of people without being deathly terrified.
9. Be comfortable with wearing pants that aren't leggings.
10. Get a boy to like me.
11. Socialize in a room full of strangers.
12. Make consistent eye contact.
13. Eat without spilling food on myself.
14. Get people to gravitate towards me as easily as cats do.
15. Put my eyeliner on straight.
16. Go significant amounts of time without tripping over something.
17. Make my own appointments over the phone without feeling the overwhelming urge to panic and hang up.
18. Express myself verbally without sounding like a windbag.
19. Make decisions quickly.
20. Not second-guess myself on a daily basis.
21. Be interested in things that aren't books or musical theater.
22. Function as a normal human being should be able to.