21 Things You Can Find In A Woman's Purse

Mary Poppins isn't the only one with a magical purse.

18418
missrenaissance.wordpress.com

A woman’s purse is a magical mystery filled with everything you can possibly think of. Everyone thinks that Mary Poppins’ bag is so intriguing and special, when really every woman on the planet has a purse similar to its style. A woman is never under prepared and is always ready for anything, and the items found in her purse reflect just that. While a woman’s purse is usually a bag of wonders, secrets and mystery, here’s a list of typical items that can always be found.

1. Gum or mints.

Because it is always a good move to have fresh breath.

2. Toothbrush or floss.

And sometimes, we even stay aggressively fresh.

3. Tissues.

We keep tissues for the impromptu cry or when we need to blow our noses.

4. Pens.

You never know when you will need to sign an autograph or a Chipotle receipt.

5. Glasses and sunglasses.

Protection from the sun or protection for others because you can’t read street signs is always a good idea.

6. Phone charger.

Because Apple won’t come up with a phone that holds a charge for more than an hour.

7. Hair bands.

Satan steals our hair ties from our arms when we aren’t looking so it is always a good idea to have backup.

8. Bobby pins.

You weren’t satisfied with your hair the way it was, so you decided bangs would be the new look only to realize that was an awful choice. Pin them back with the 93,567 bobby pins at the bottom of your purse.

9. Nail file.

Hangnails are of the Devil so it’s better to be prepared.

10. Girl things like tampons.

It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

11. Advil.

The long day headaches or period cramps call for drastic measures. Good thing you are prepared.

12. Coupons and punch cards.

Your wallet is lined with punch cards and coupons you haven’t looked at in five years but are too chicken to throw away.

13. Starbucks and Chick-fil-A Gift cards.

Because every woman knows a Starbucks morning followed by a Chick-fil-A lunch is a day worth having.

14. A book.

We get bored waiting in line to have our tires rotated.

15. A planner.

How else would we keep our lives together?

16. Lotion.

For the times you run out of the house too quickly and realize you forgot to put on lotion after you shaved.

17. Receipts everywhere.

“Would you like that in the bag or with you?” With me, where it will stay with all of the other 18 receipts from the last month.

18. Granola bars.

A purse-granola bar is like a present left under the Christmas tree that you forgot to open. There is no better feeling after a long day of running errands than finding a granola bar in your purse.

19. Straw wrappers.

Because the trashcan would be too far away.

20. Chapstick.

And lots of it.

21. Coozies.

We are always prepared for a party.