21 Signs You And Your Best Friend Are Dating

It's the realest kind of love.

55
Rolling Stone

Has anyone ever told you that you and your best friend could be mistaken as more than friends? You're together all the time, you're each other "#WomanCrushWednesday", and you love this person more than anyone else in the world. Here are 20 signs that you and your best friend might actually be dating.

1. You text each other constantly.

2. You have to get approval from each other before doing basically anything.

3. You hold hands, cuddle and kiss from time to time.

4. You're constantly telling each other how much you love the other person.

5. You argue about everything and anything.

6. You have cute nicknames for each other.

7. You have inside jokes that no one else understands.

8. You're constantly telling the other that she's beautiful.

9. You can give each other just a look and automatically know what the other is thinking.

10. You're on a first-name basis with your best friend's parents.

11. You take care of each other.

12. You buy each other Starbucks, presents and food randomly.

13. You love surprising each other.

14. You sleep in the same bed during sleepovers (which obviously includes cuddling).

15. If she hates someone, you automatically do, too. No questions asked.

16. You don't feel guilty for asking for favors.

17. You are each other's cheerleaders and biggest supporters.

18. She's the first person you go to whether you're happy, sad, angry, etc.

19. You assume she's dead, hates you or is in jail if you haven't talked in a few hours.

20. You encourage each other's bad habits.

21. You can't imagine life without each other.

If these remind you of your friendship with your best friend, then you might actually be dating each other. You're extremely lucky if you have a best friend that you're inseparable with and couldn't imagine life without.