We pre-meds aren't typically a talkative bunch -- unless we're talking about pre-med, of course. I mean we really don't have much time for socializing, partying, or having any fun that doesn't directly involve chemistry, volunteering, or the MCAT, so we truly don't have much to say. However, when we do have something to say, it's normally one of these 25 things.
1. "No I can't go. I'm studying."
2. "Gah, I can't wait to have a 'Dr.' in front of my name."
3. "No I can't do that. I have lab."
4. "Man, don't I look fresh in this lab coat."
5. "No I can't calm down, I have 3 exams and a lab report due tomorrow."
6. "No, sorry, I can't go party tonight. I'm volunteering at the hospital."
7. "No I'm not seeing patients. I'm just a receptionist."
8. "No mom, I can't come home this weekend. Yes, I'll be studying. Hug my cat for me, please."
9. "No I can't diagnose your mystery disease. Gen Chem did not prepare me for this."
10. "But... you probably haveflu. I prescribe orange juice, lots of Nyquil, and staying the hell away from me. I don't have time to get sick."
11. "No I will not look at your mole--NO DON'T SHOW IT TO ME I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK IT'S CANCEROUS."
12. "I'm don't think I'm ready for this exam--I only studied 10 hours for it."
13. "Oh gosh, I really don't feel good about that exam."
14. "I should have chosen a different career path."
15. "I'm going to fail."
16. "I'm dropping out."
17. "I'm going to have an anxiety attack."
18. "I swear every professor I have is trying to weed me out."
19. "I think I know how to boost my GPA this semester...if tears have healing properties."
20. "So help me I better not die before I become a doctor because I'll have wasted the most fun years of my life for nothing."
21. "So...when do I get to start saving lives?"