21 Thoughts Every Girl Has At The Gym

21 Thoughts Every Girl Has At The Gym

There a few things we aren't proud of, but all of them are relevant.

71
21 Thoughts Every Girl Has At The Gym
Reference.com

1. Hmm. What day is it: arm or leg day... Leg day again for sure.

2. What workout is that girl doing... I bet I can do it. *tries to do exercise* Nah I like mine better.

3. That lady is, once again, running on the runny thing backwards...

4. Please don't do hard circuit workouts around me. It makes me look bad.

5. Great there is a guy in the girl section again... I have to freaking fix my hair.

6. I wonder what is for dinner tonight.

7. This workout day is hard, therefore I deserve carbs and dessert.

8. It says I need to do 12-15 reps... Looks like 12 it is.

9. I will skip the treadmill today and run tomorrow a lot longer.

10. Wonder where all these girls get their cute workout clothes because I look like a tomboy.

11. How is her makeup and hair still perfect?

12. Oh, hello boy. What's your name?

13. *picking songs* Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, maybe... Nope.

14. How have I only been here for ten minutes?

15. I don't know what that exercise is so I will substitute it for an ab workout.

16. I am going to probably look like Blake Lively tomorrow if I stay longer...

17. I need to put some photos of me at the gym on Snapchat so people know I'm active and healthy.

18. How does she look that good? What are your secrets?!

19. Oh, I am sweating. I am such a hard worker.

20. Maybe I will come back in the morning so I don't have to wait on my weights for once...

21. LOL JK. I will literally never get up that early in the morning.