Lets hope 2019 is better than 2018
Friendships

2019 Better Be Good!

2018 sucked, so I'm hoping for a better time in 2019.

109
googleimages.com
https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1450705

Well, folks, it is almost the new year. This means new goals for everyone to create and then abandon in February. 2019 is hopefully going to be better than 2018. 2018, along with 2017 were not good years at all. So, me, along with many other people, are hoping that next year will be better than before. I think that it is time people get a better year than they have had. So many people are hopefully but I am holding out hope.

2019 is going to be the year for me. I am hoping to make more friends and meet new people. I have spent a lot of 2018 just by myself and it has really been sad. So this year I am hoping that I bring in new people into my life that have positive energy and don't try to bring me down. It is sad that I am almost done with my college career and I do not have friends that I consider close. So 2019, please send me some positive energy

I am hoping that 2019 also brings just general love and happiness back into my life. I am hoping to continue my education and finish early as I have predicted. I am not holding out hope that it will happen since you never know what could happen. If all of this goes to plan then I am expecting 2019 will be better than ever before. The one odd thing that I have is that I do not like uneven numbers. So 19 is uneven, which makes me a little nervous. Do not know what that is, but I am a weird human being.

Finally, I would like to wish everyone out there an amazing 2019. I know that many people have had a hard 2018 with school and just stress from everyday life. I am hoping everyone in 2019 has a happy and healthy new year. I hope that all of your dreams come true and that you achieve the goals that you want to achieve. Never give up, and just keep moving forward. Life can be hard sometimes but remember with every down there will be an up.

Happy New Year Everyone! Enjoy the rest of 2018 and good luck in 2019!