How Your 2018 Will Go, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

2017 hasn't been our year, so let's take a look into the future, shall we?
3098

Aquarius (Jan. 20th - Feb. 18th)

For you, Aquarius, this year will be all about self discovery. 2017 brought many struggles and hardships that took a lot out of you. But fear not, 2018 is the year that those hardships help form you as a person. And that doesn't mean it's for the bad! For once, all the self doubt and questioning will come to an end. So be patient, your time is coming.

Pisces (Feb. 19th - Mar. 20th)

Pisces, let's be honest, 2017 definitely wasn't your year. But thankfully the stars aligned and this year is all about the major breakthrough you've been working so hard on. Not only will this breakthrough bring relief, but it'll provide you with so much optimism and hope and positivity for future occurring events. Nothing in bad spirits will come your way, so just breath.

Aries (Mar. 21st - Apr. 19th)

To say the least, this year will be BEYOND eventful. Expect your big dreams to be recognized in big ways. Nothing you do goes unnoticed Aries! Just make sure you don't ruin things for yourself by losing focus or making decisions that go against your own morals, no matter how hard that may be. Stay level headed and let things come your way.

Taurus (Apr. 20th - May 20th)

Alright Taurus, this is the year you need to hold on tight and embrace new, and sometimes scary, changes. But, don't be alarmed, keep going full speed and don't let a thing stop you. These changes will happen physically and mentally and unless you stop to really think about them, you won't have any idea they're occurring. Your 2018 is all about taking risks, so keep doing just that and you'll be fine! Who knows what kinds of things these changes could lead to.

Gemini (May 21st - Jun. 20th)

Gemini, it's no secret that you've lost your spark lately. But, have no fear, 2018 will be the breakthrough you needed to get back on track and start doing things the way you've always wanted them done. You're going to be blessed with optimism, confidence, and maybe your special someone. It's been a long time coming, so don't shy away. Now is your time.

Cancer (Jun. 21st - Jul. 22nd)

Cancer, you've been struggling with a relationship lately. Maybe is was a breakup, divorce, trying to re-kindle an old flame? Whatever it may be, you'll finally receive the clean slate you've been waiting for. 2018 will bring nothing but happiness and positivity, but don't question it! You have a tendency of ruining good, pure, spontaneous moments because you feel as though you need the answer to everything. Relax. Not everything has to make sense. Just wait.

Leo (Jul. 23rd - Aug. 22nd)

2017 for you, Leo, was a series of trial and error. As you welcome in the new year, maybe start the welcome the changes that you've been considering making. Who knows what it could do for you.

Virgo (Aug. 23rd - Sep. 22nd)

As a Virgo you tend to put off your needs and wants. You're so focused on pleasing everyone that you fail to realize that sometimes you yourself need a break. 2018 is your year to focus on you. You've got big changes coming up and the last thing you need to be concerned with is someone else's problems. Take a step back from what you consider your responsibilities and start thinking about what you need to do to be successful. This will most definitely be your year. You'll have to want it though.

Libra (Sep. 23rd - Oct. 22nd)

You've never been the type to let go of decisions and mistakes of the past, Libra. But 2018 will give you the refreshing start that you've needed. Sometimes it's better to not dwell on the past and just continue to move forward and make the best of what you've been given. As your outlook starts to change, so will those around you. Don't let that scare you, be open to new ideas and new people. You have no idea what, or who, might be in store for you.

Scorpio (Oct. 23rd - Nov. 21st)

Okay, Scorpio, this is the year you step out of your comfort zone and into the danger zone. Do not be afraid of what you haven't experienced, because you won't know what life is truly like until you give it your all. Remain open minded, and whatever you do, DO NOT CANCEL ON PLANS!!! This is your year for love, especially with someone you may already know. Give it time. After all, this is the year of the danger zone for you.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22nd - Dec. 21st)

Alright Sag, it's time for you to break out of your shell as well. But, not in the sense of experiences, we both know you have plenty of those. But try being more open to talking about yourself, being vulnerable and revealing about things that people may not know. You have this habit of pretending things never happened and that's holding you back from things that could have been. Although it's too late to go back and change things, give 2018 a shot. Your future will thank you for it later.

Capricorn (Dec. 22nd - Jan. 19th)

And last, but not least, Capricorn. This my friend, is the year of shutting up, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. In 2017 you had a bad habit of talking more than listening and it's caused you to miss a lot of opportunities. In 2018 let's try to hear people out before you decide to speak your truth. So many opportunities are coming you way and it would be a shame for you to miss them because you couldn't stop talking long enough to listen for the cue of greatness. So deep breaths dude, you're fine and this year is completely yours.