33 Quotes About Life and Positivity To Hang Around Your Dorm Room

33 Quotes About Life And Positivity To Hang Around Your Dorm Room

Spice up your life!

743

Your dorm room is a sanctuary away from the chaos of main campus. Similarly to your bedroom back at home, your dorm is best to be comfortable and inviting as it gives you a pinch of positivity after a stressful day. I have post-its hanging all around my room, the bathroom mirror, near my bed, and on the front door to assure I can crack a smile when I walk in. Quotes about life and positivity are naturally encouraging.

Little sayings and wise words remind me to laugh and remain upbeat even if everything is falling apart. Surrounding oneself with positive vibes will help keep your body, soul, and mind aligned and ready to attempt all undertakings.

"Do not to take life too seriously. You will never get out alive."–Elbert Hubbard

Whether it's a random dance party, a break from homework to watch a funny cat video, or just having a good time with friends and family, these moments make up what life is all about: enjoyment.

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor."–Eleanor Roosevelt

Spice up your life!

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Who knew?! I'm a scientists whose undergone a handful of failed experiments.

"I can resist everything except temptation."–Oscar Wilde

Being unable to resist temptation is, unlike popular thought, not a human weakness. Sometimes giving in to a cheat day here and there is exactly what we need to keep striving.

"Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer"–Ellen DeGeneres

Love who are today, tomorrow, and for the rest of the days.

"Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something."–William Goldman

Accept that not everyday will be perfect and once you acknowledge the downfalls, it'll be easier to shake off the dirt and get back up again.

"The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."–Mark Russell

I believe it.

"Change is not a four letter word... but often your reaction to it is."–Jeffrey Gitomer

Being adaptable doesn't come easy to everyone, however, learning how to be flexible with change is an opportunity for everyone.

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito."–Dalai Lama

You will make a huge difference.

"'I saw that'–Karma"–Anonymous

She's always watching.

"I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer."–Woody Allen

Plan A, B, and C.

"Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet."–Anonymous

And once we figure out how to fold fitted sheets, we will have adult-ing all figured out.

"Try to be like the turtle–at ease in your own shell."–Bill Copeland

Dance like no one is watching, baby!

"My life needs editing."–Anonymous

Imagine if we could edit our own lives? What would you change?

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you."–Steven Wright

Wright's got a point, but don't be afraid to challenge yourself and experience novel things! Life is all about venturing into new adventures, not succeeding sometimes, and grasping alternative skills.

"etc. (end of thinking capacity)."–Anonymous

Sometimes it's better to leave some things unsaid.

"Stop worrying about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."–Charles M. Schulz

Valid point.

"Life is soup and I'm a fork"–Anonymous

Aren't we all forks in this one big spoon?

"Stretch marks are rad little lightning strikes here to remind you [that] you are a force of nature."–Anonymous

Strong, gorgeous, confident. That's what you are.

No, I checked my receipt. I didn't buy any of your bullshit.

Sorry not sorry.

"I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know."–Bill Watterson

The world is out there, not in some classroom!

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."–Coco Chanel

Chanel always knows what to say.

"A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure."–Anonymous

I guess working under pressure doesn't have to be a negative aspect of life.

"'If you fall, I'll always be there.'–The Floor"–Anonymous

He'll always catch you.

"The planet is fine. The people are fucked."–George Carlin

Acknowledge the bad and move on.

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."–Anonymous 

Food for the soul.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."–Oscar Wilde

Dream on, dreamers.

"The bags under my eyes are Prada."–Anonymous

I mean, what else would they be?

"If a frog didn't hop, he wouldn't bump his butt."–Sarah Isabelle Wendt

She's not wrong, I guess.

"A clean house is a sign of a misspent life."–Anonymous

I say this to my mom all the time! Live life, you've only got one chance!

"In a society that profits from your self-doubt, loving yourself is a rebellious act."–Anonymous

Be rebellious! Stand out from the crowd!

"Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that"–Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen always has the best advice.

"Go fact yourself"–Anonymous

Go, go do it.