20 Words That Describe Donald Trump (With Pictures!)

It makes you want to punch him in the face multiple times!

3130
Rob Jason Enate

Election Day is less than two weeks away, and yet there are still people leaning toward and voting for him. It is so frustrating, disappointing and frankly quite sad to know that there are people who look up to him as some sort of savior.

He is not a Republican and/or a conservative! He is too radical and dangerous for this country and possibly the world. How can we have a leader that is stubborn and answers to no one? WOW! SUCH A GREAT IDEA! LET A MAN WHO ANSWERS TO NO ONE CONTROL ONE OF THE BIGGEST MILITARIES IN THE WORLD. Bulls**t! That's not democracy! With this type of behavior and judgment, he could completely abuse the executive order system to his own benefit. He wants to run it like a business? Four bankruptcies (maybe more) aren't a great sign. He has criticized different races and religions and made disturbing misogynistic statements to women. This is 2016. We don't need a leader who will lead this country back into the mid-20th century. We need progress and change! And my God, that is not this so-called human being!

I could go on, but here are 20 pictures with words that describe this a**hole named Donald J. Trump.

1. Holy s**t! Someone stop him!

2. Why is he even here?

3. Really?

4. Stop him! Please!

5. Seriously??

6. I can't believe people are still voting for him!

7. WOW!

8. Does he know his plans aren't realistic?!

9. These clowns sightings are getting out of hand!

10. F**king waste of a living thing.

11. Does he know reality at all? Is he even educated?

12. He has a problem!

13. I'm so sick of him and his clueless supporters!

14. Motherf**ker keeps on insulting people!

15. Such a little kid!

16. Own it up, asshole!

17. Release your tax returns!

18. This is democracy.

19. Let's not repeat history!

20. Don't vote for Donald Trump!

November 8! Save the day! Stop Donald Trump!

All pictures are created by Rob Jason Enate.