20 Ways To Spread Happiness

20 Ways To Spread Happiness

Be Happy

1159
20 Ways To Spread Happiness

This past week has been rough for many people. It seems like the world is becoming more and more divided as the days go on when we should be coming together and supporting each other. Instead of spreading hate and fear, we should be spreading love and happiness. Without love and happiness, we truly have nothing. I composed this list of ways to spread happiness and I hope we can all continue to spread joy to our loved ones, family, friends, and strangers.

1. Smile

2. Give out compliments to strangers

3. Hold the door open for someone

4. Buy a coffee for the person behind you in line

5. Leave encouraging notes around your community

6. Tell your friends how much they mean to you

7. Thank your parents for everything they do for you

8. Make a playlist for someone

9. Volunteer an hour of your time to charity or a non-profit

10. Let your teachers or professors know you appreciate them

11. Give flowers to a loved one

12. Skype with a friend you haven’t seen or talked to in a while

13. Share someone’s artwork, writing, or any piece of work

14. Ask the bus driver how their day is going

15. Donate extra food, clothes, and toiletries to the homeless

16. Offer to buy your lunch date’s meal

17. Bake your neighbor cookies

18. Babysit a couple’s kids so they can enjoy a night out

19. Make someone laugh that’s feeling down

20. Be kind

We all deserve to be happy and one small thing can change a person's day by instantly making it better. Now more than ever, it's important to let everyone know they are loved so please continue to spread happiness.