20 Times Emma Watson Was Just Like Us

20 Times Emma Watson Was Just Like Us

Emma Watson is one of the more relatable celebrities out there in the world of Kardashians.

204
20 Times Emma Watson Was Just Like Us
https://watsonwatcher.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/funny-emma-watson-troll-face.jpg

Emma Watson has essentially been my idol/favorite actress since I saw the first "Harry Potter" movie when I was six. I related very much to the nerdy, bossy, outsider Hermione and so, naturally, Emma kind of became my favorite as she played this amazing character. Emma has continued to do amazing work and just be an all-around awesome person since the end of "Harry Potter," with her He for She Campaign and "Beauty and the Beast." However, the main reasons I think she is so awesome is because she is just very relatable and has those moments all of us have. Despite seeming to do it all and being one of the most famous people in the world, Emma is refreshingly normal. Here are 20 moments Emma Watson was just one of us:

1. When she stumbled over her words in an interview.

We all have had those moments we have just stumbled over our words and say "um" about five times before forming a coherent thought. Emma has too.

2. When she cared about the opinions of other people.

So, we may not all have the entire world judging out every move or decision, but we all know what it is like to feel judged by others and letting that affect how we see ourselves.

3. When she was not afraid to be confident and smart.

So many people are embarrassed to speak up in class or say what they think because they are ashamed to feel like a know-it-all or a dork. Emma is a great example of how to be confident in speaking your mind.

4. She is not afraid to show her excitement.

Emma always seems so happy and excited about life. You should never feel like you shouldn't feel your excitement.

5. She likes to joke around with her friends

Many of her best friends may also be big superstars, but they all love to goof around together just like we do with our friends.

7. She knows how to joke about herself.

We all have those moments where we like to joke about ourselves or make fun of ourselves.

8. She knows how to stand by her beliefs.

Emma has faced her fair share of criticism, but she always gets up and fights for what she believes in. This is something we all should try to do.

9. She knows it is okay to not feel okay

In both big matters and small matters, it is okay to feel or change your mind or be happy one second and sad the next.

10. She understands exercise is torture.

11. She had awkward preteen experiences.

Emma had an awkward first kiss like all of us had, and she knows it is nothing to embarrassed about. Honestly, who had a good first kiss?

12. She has had moments where she just did not know how to react.

We have all had those moments where you don't know whether to laugh, gasp, or be shocked because something is so crazy.

13. She loves to laugh.

If you watch any of her interviews, Emma is always laughing. Laughing makes life a beautiful thing.

14. She has awkward-danced before.

No explanation needed. Even if you are a great dancer, this happens to everyone.

15. She has her proud moments.

Emma, we all think you are awesome, don't deny it. It is okay be little proud sometimes.

16. Her friends send her silly/embarrassing texts.

Our funny texts from our friends may not be about our successful film franchise, but we have all been there.

17. She has escaped embarrassment.

It is weird to think of Emma Watson as someone who gets embarrassed, but we definitely have all had those moments where we narrowly escaped humiliation.

18. She stays true to her friends.

We all know it is important to stay true to our friends and those who have supported us. We would not be anywhere without them.

19. She has her daily awkward moments.

We all know buying those is awkward enough. It must be even worse for Emma.

20. She is thankful to her family.

Family always comes first, and Emma seems to be so thankful to hers. Always appreciate those who sacrifice for you.