20 Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Deep breaths...

36926

You know when you're telling someone a story and they're on their phone the whole time? Or when you go to Chipotle and they're out of guacamole? Though these are small, often trivial occurrences, they are guaranteed to annoy you to no end. Whether your day is going fantastically or poorly, you can't help but get irrationally angry at these 20 things (even though you know you're guilty of some of them):

1. When people chomp/chew their food loudly

2. When people talk loudly on the phone in public places, like the mall/grocery store/etc.

3. When a couple or a group of people walk super slowly in front of you, blocking the entire walkway

4. When you have to untangle your headphones every damn time you want to wear them

5. When someone tells you to "calm down" or "cheer up" even though you're completely fine

6. When someone asks a question that was literally just answered

7. When someone touches your face for no reason

8. When someone hovers over your shoulder while you're working/on the computer

9. When you stub your toe

10. When people don't use their blinkers while making a turn (even though I'm guilty of this, too)

11. When someone doesn't say "thank you" after you do a service for them

12. When people slow down to a full stop just to make a left turn

13. When a baby cries on an airplane, at a restaurant, in the movie theater...and their parents that don't do anything to shut them up

14.When people mix up "your" and "you're" or "their," "there," and "they're"

15. When someone turns on the lights even though you're obviously sleeping

16. When you pour a bowl of cereal and realize there's no milk

17. When you start to turn into a parking spot after searching for one for 15 minutes, only to realize there's a motorcycle parked in the spot

18. When you're put on hold for any amount of time longer than five minutes

19. When your phone dies at nine percent

20. When someone sitting near/next to you taps their foot rapidly and constantly