I'll admit it. I am just a tad bit obsessed with the Royal Family. How "tad bit obsessed" you ask? I may or may not have woken up for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding at 5am, drank tea, and wore a tiara. So when I stumbled upon Gary Janetti's instagram account a few months ago, it immediately became my favorite thing ever. Gary, a writer for Family Guy, has turned my favorite Royal, Prince George of Cambridge, into a snarky, sarcastic, power-hungry toddler looking to rule the world. AND I LOVE IT. From his intolerance for his newest royal auntie to his little sister's bumbling ways, these Prince George memes should be double tapped by everyone. You don't believe me? Here are the top 20 best Prince George memes!

Disclaimer: These are meant to be outrageous and humorous. I actually am an avid fan of the TV show Suits, and thus, Meghan Markle. However, I am so an avid fan of sarcastic little English princes. So please, just enjoy these! I hope they bring you as many laughs as they have for me!

4. Of course Prince George has royal fashion taste

Gary Janetti on Instagram: ““How is it his mother was the most fashionable woman in the world and you always look like you’re on a Starbucks run?””

5. He has an interesting relationship with his grandmother

7. It should come as no surprise that he was less than enthused by Prince Louis

8. So he distracted himself by identifying fashion mishaps like this one

9. And this one...

Gary Janetti on Instagram: “"Oh, I didn't know we could wear these as coats."”

10. He eventually discovered his new auntie's past life

11. For once, he literally had no comment

13. His Royal Highness believed his new brother bore a strong resemblance to a certain movie character

14. He didn't exactly get caught up in "Royal Wedding" fevor

15. And when the big day came, are we even surprised by his reaction?

20. Because no matter what happens, he's still going to be the King