20 Movie Quotes That Perfectly Relate To College Students

For movie lovers and quote fanatics alike.

4396
youtube.com

If you're the type of person who has laid on the couch and watched movie after movie all day long on countless occasions and you can quote all the great ones line by line, this list of movie quotes is for you. As a college student, watching movies is not only a great way to step away from endless amounts of homework, but it also shows you that even Hollywood movie characters understand the struggle and feel your pain.

1. "Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" - "The Breakfast Club"

The best response when your RA comes knocking...act like nothing happened.

2. "Sometimes I have a feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm...better not." - "Pitch Perfect"

On rare occasions, we make wise decisions to avoid regrets.

3. "Some people are so touchy!" - "Grease"

When you put a classmate in their place for saying a ridiculous thing you've ever heard, and everyone looks at you like you're a monster.

4. "It has come to my attention that the maintenance staff is switching our toilet paper from Charmin...to generic. All those opposed to chafing, please say aye." - "Legally Blonde"

We all know the struggle of dorm bathrooms and the scratchy toilet paper. Where is Elle Woods to petition for our Charmin?!

5. "I'm allergic to the sun." - "She's the Man"

For those mornings where class seems like 200 miles away and the sun is too bright for your hungover eyes.

6. "Right now, my life is a mess." - "Easy A"

Basically describes every minute after syllabus week...need I say more?

7. "The limit does not exist." - "Mean Girls"

Said every college girl who ended up in the hospital getting their stomach pumped.

8. "No Cell Phones." "How about now?" - "The Heat"

What we think in our heads when our professors so rudely disrupt our important text to mom to send a care package (and money).

9. “I’m hungry...all the time.” - "17 Again"

Is it just me or do all college students eat like adolescent boys? Just me? Ok.

10.“Is there some reason my coffee isn’t here?” - "The Devil Wears Prada"

For those of us who do not function without our morning coffee.

11.“Rule #3: Beware of Bathrooms.” - "Zombieland"

Besides the scratchy toilet paper, dorm bathrooms are so clean and no one ever leaves their hair all over the shower walls....said no one ever.

12.“My advice to you...is to start drinking. Heavily.” - Animal House

When you finish your last paper or take your last exam after a particularly stressful semester, true friends will be by your side with this advice.

13.“Help me, I’m poor.” - Bridesmaids

Basically, what we tell our grandparents around the holidays and any other generous family member. It's true, we spend all our money on Chipotle and bar drinks.

14. "Those girls are all boobs and no brains. I'm too busy, in a library reading books with dust on them." - The House Bunny

Speaking of the holidays, where your crazy uncle asks you about the college party scene, here's the typical answer we give to keep our innocent reputation for a little longer

15.“May the odds be ever in your favor” - The Hunger Games

Thank you, Hunger Games, for the greatest encouragement, we can give our friends before they head into exams.

16.“Just keep swimming!” - Finding Nemo

For those Mondays where Friday feels like a million years away.

17.“There’s so much room for activities!” -Step Brothers

When you and your roommate get the set up just right, and you have room for 20-second dance parties.

18.“We got a dollar, we got a dollar, we got a dollar! Hey hey hey!” - The Little Rascals

Finding a dollar was exciting when we were little kids, but even more exciting when you're in college and needed a little extra for the weekend.

19.“Stay here as long as you can” - Billy Madison

A line that most college seniors must be feeling by this time of year. Once it hits you that adulthood is only a couple months away, you'll be wishing you could go back to freshman year.

20.“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” - A Cinderella Story

The most inspirational of quotes, encouraging all of you college students to listen to Hilary Duff. Take full advantage of the opportunities that college offers and don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone.