20 Memes For The Overly Sarcastic Person

Sarcasm runs deep and sometimes we just need a little to get us through our day.

2104
kym-cdn

Sarcasm, what a wonderful thing. The world we live in is filled with it. They say, "a sarcastic comment a day keeps the doctor away", but that is just what they say. Sarcasm is appreciated by many and understood by some, but the some who understand it thrive off of it. They seek for more and more sarcasm to get them through the day. They follow Instagram accounts, Facebook pages, twitter accounts in search of the sarcasm they so desire. I do in the same way seek to find sarcasm in daily life and as I was scrolling through the dear old Facebook the other day I came across the page spicy memes where I was delighted to find some of the most satisfying sarcasm I have seen in a while. I felt the only right thing to do is to share it with you all. So here you are, 20 sarcastic memes to get you through your day.

1. The sweet words we all long to hear.

It's sure to work out.

2. Halloween presents some uncertain circumstances.

Parents be on the look out this year.

3. Camouflage jokes will never get old.

Introverts in the store are like, "man I wish camouflage actually made you invisible."

4. I will again repeat, it never gets old.

Those dang levitating powers.

5. I didn't see that coming, that goober.

Bowling puns will forever live on.

6. And they say desperation isn't attractive.

Committed relationships are the best.

7. "Haters will say it's fake."

If you missed out on that super moon, here are some real life pictures taken by real life people.

8. Sometimes the truth is the only answer.

We all have that one friend that simply states the obvious.

9. I wish that I could be like the cool kids.

You will never see pictures in focus the same way again.

10. We have all thought it.

Yet, restaurants keep on trying with the pushing of specials. Keep up the determination.

11. We all had that teacher.

The moment you debate whether or not it's rational to fight your teacher to get out, or just wait it out till the bell rings.

12. Can you ever really be sure what they mean with their questions?

You can find a therapist in the most unexpected people in your life.

13. Flashback to how you felt the entire way through If I Stay.

If only it was that easy.

14. "When she says 'I'm fine.'"

Boys trying to make girls out to be all dramatic.

15. Grandpa is a spicy man.

When your grandparents hit that age where they just say what is on their mind and no one can get mad at them.you just justify it by saying, "oh, grandpas just losing it".

16. When he doesn't pick up on the hints.

Why can't boys just read our minds?

17. When people want it all, but you can really only give your best.

They can't always have it all.

18. Sometimes it feels like they are against us.

We have all waited for a bus in our time.

19. People always are tweeting such intelligent things.

If Alice has the power to change the world, so do you.

20. And last, but not least, this beautiful piece of a meme that proves that taking things literally never fails.

This is just classic.

I hope that as you went on this journey through these memes you smiled a little, or maybe even laugh out loud, but most importantly, I hope your heart was warmed. Some days we just need a pick me up and I hope that this will be that for you. Other days we are on top of the world and we just need fuel to keep us pumped up and I hope this could serve that purpose. Sarcasm is not dead and we must not ever believe the art of sarcasm is something to be taken for granted. Also, thank you to the spicy memes page for providing these hilarious memes and for bringing joy to people daily, not all heroes wear capes and I think you are a hero. If you would like to find more of these memes you can use this link below to visit the page and check out what this world of sarcasm has to offer.

https://www.facebook.com/spicymemepls/photos/a.1121406197917185.1073741828.1121402991250839/1262371380487332/?type=3&theater