Getting ready to go out for the night can be a long and stressful process. Not only do you have to do your hair and makeup, but also find the perfect outfit. Even if you think you are finished getting ready, your friends may think differently. And all girls know that you can never leave the house without your best friend’s approval. Below are some common things all girls say before a night out.
1. Ugh, I have no clothes to wear!
2. Does this shirt make me look fat?
3. Should I put on more makeup?
4. Do you like my outfit?
5. But actually do you like my outfit?
6. Is my hair straight?
7. Can you check the back of my hair too?
8. Do I look too slutty?
9. I hope I hook up with a hot guy tonight.
10. Should I wear flats or heels?
11. I hate what I am wearing.
12. Can you curl my hair? I want to look really good tonight.
13. Am I dressed too casual?
14. I need to get wasted tonight.
15. Make sure I do not drunk eat tonight.
16. I hope I don’t trip in these heels.
17. Want to take a selfie before we leave?
18. I need a good Instagram!
19. Why do I look so bad in every picture?
20. Tonight better be fun because I just wasted two hours getting ready.
If you have not repeated any of these phrases to your friends before, then do you ever go out?