20 'Friends' Quotes Only True Fans Will Understand

I'll be there for you!

548
vox

It is no surprise that the hit classic sitcom, "Friends," remains one of the most beloved television shows of all time. Now, if you are a die-hard fan like me, you know every episode by heart. From Rachel and Ross' infamous break to Monica and Chandler's wedding, the hilarious antics of six friends living in New York City never end. So, here are some quotes from Friends that only true fans will understand.

1. "Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna love it!" (Monica)

2. "Sure I peed on her. And if I had to, I'd pee on any one of you!" (Joey)

3. "Oh...my...God" (Janice)

4. "Oh, are you setting Ross up with someone? Does she have a wedding dress?" (Rachel)

5. "Pivot! Pivot! Pivot!" (Ross)

6. "How you doin?!" (Joey)

7. "Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you. Smelly cat, smelly cat, it's not your fault." (Phoebe)

8. "Look at me! I'm Chandler! Could I be wearing any more clothes?" (Joey)

9. "See, he's her lobster." (Phoebe)

10. "But, they don't know that we know they know we know!" (Phoebe)

11. "Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck-fantastic." (Rachel)

12. "We were on a break!" (Ross)

13. "I'm not good with the advice...Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" (Chandler)

14. "You know if you're not careful, you could not get married at all this year." (Chandler)

15. "You're over me? When, when were you under me?" (Ross)

16. "It's like...all my life, everyone has always told me, 'You're a shoe!'"(Rachel)

17. "I'm Monica. I'm disgusting. I stalk boys and keep their underpants." (Monica)

18. "I...am..over...you. And that, my friend, is what they call closure." (Rachel)

19. "You, you, you ate my sandwich? My sandwich!" (Ross)

20. "I got off the plane." (Rachel)