As a Netflix addict, I decided to come up with a list of shows that I believe are some of the best.
"Lucifer Morningstar has decided he's had enough of being the dutiful servant in Hell and decides to spend some time on Earth to better understand humanity. He settles in Los Angeles - the City of Angels."
"A group of ambitious misfits tries to escape the harsh realities of high school by joining a glee club."
"Follows two of America's wealthiest families as they feud for control over their fortune and their children."
4. Criminal Minds
"The cases of the F.B.I. Behavioral Analysis Unit (B.A.U.), an elite group of profilers who analyze the nation's most dangerous serial killers and individual heinous crimes in an effort to anticipate their next moves before they strike again."
5. The Vampire Diaries
"The lives, love, dangers, and disasters in the town, Mystic Falls, Virginia. Creatures of unspeakable horror lurk beneath this town as a teenage girl is suddenly torn between two vampire brothers."
6. One Tree Hill
"Half-brothers Lucas and Nathan Scott trade between kinship and rivalry both on the basketball court and in the hearts of their friends in the small, but not so quiet town of Tree Hill, North Carolina."
7. Gossip Girl
"Privileged teens living on the Upper East Side of New York can hide no secret from the ruthless blogger who is always watching."
8. Bates Motel
"A contemporary prequel to Psycho, giving a portrayal of how Norman Bates' psyche unravels through his teenage years, and how deeply intricate his relationship with his mother, Norma, truly is."
9. That 70's Show
"A comedy revolving around a group of teenage friends, their mishaps, and their coming of age, set in 1970s Wisconsin."
"A hip-hop mogul must choose a successor among his three sons who are battling for control over his multi-million dollar company, while his ex-wife schemes to reclaim what is hers."
11. Shameless (U.S)
"A scrappy, feisty, fiercely loyal Chicago family makes no apologies."
12. One Day At A Time
"Follows three generations of the same Cuban-American family living in the same house: a newly divorced former military mother, her teenage daughter, and tween son, and her old-school mother."
13. Diary of a Future President
"A young Cuban-American girl embarks on a journey to become the future president of the United States."
14. Gilmore Girls
"A dramedy centering around the relationship between a thirtysomething single mother and her teen daughter living in Stars Hollow, Connecticut."
15. On My Block
"A coming-of-age story about four bright, street-savvy friends navigating their way through high school in the gritty inner city of South Central Los Angeles. Dealing with the danger of getting their friend out of a gang and friends turning into romance, the danger is constant."
16. Good Girls
"Three suburban mothers suddenly find themselves in desperate circumstances and decide to stop playing it safe and risk everything to take their power back."
17. White Collar
"A white-collar criminal agrees to help the FBI catch other white-collar criminals using his expertise as an art and securities thief, counterfeiter, and conman."
18. Veronica Mars
"After her best friend is murdered, and her father is removed as county Sheriff, Veronica Mars dedicates her life to cracking the toughest mysteries in the affluent town of Neptune."
"By day, mild-mannered Dexter is a blood-spatter analyst for the Miami police. But at night, he is a serial killer who only targets other murderers."
20. Skins (U.K)
"The story of a group of British teens who are trying to grow up and find love and happiness despite questionable parenting and teachers who more want to be friends (and lovers) rather than authority figures."
- 4 Summer Shows to Binge Watch ›
- 6 Shows To Binge Watch This Summer ›
- 10 Shows You Can't Help But Binge Watch This Summer ›
- Best Shows to Binge Watch this Summer ›
- 20 Shows To Binge Watch RIGHT NOW ›
- 5 Shows to Binge Watch This Summer ›
- 5 Great Shows To Binge Watch Over Winter Break ›
- 10 Reasons You Need To Binge Watch 'Suits' ›
- 10 Netflix Shows To Binge Watch ›
- Is Binge-Watching A Mental Disorder? ›
- The 50 Best TV Shows to Binge-Watch | Mental Floss ›
- What happens to your brain when you binge-watch a TV series ›
- BINGE-WATCH | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary ›
- Binge-watch | Definition of Binge-watch at Dictionary.com ›
- When, Exactly, Does Watching a Lot of Netflix Become a 'Binge ... ›
- Best TV Shows to Binge Watch | Collider ›
- Binge-watching - Wikipedia ›
- 9 TV Shows You Should Binge-Watch This January << Rotten ... ›
- binge-watching - Urban Dictionary ›
- Binge-watch | Definition of Binge-watch by Merriam-Webster ›