6 Shows To Binge Watch This Summer

I know I watch a lot of TV during the Summer and it's always good to watch new shows!

Grey's Anatomy

This show is about Meredith Grey and all of her friends/coworkers and their day-to-day lives. It's a really good show and medical TV drama.

This is really binge-worthy because even though the episodes are kind of long, it rotates through different storylines. They add characters into the story seamlessly. if you like comedy, drama, love stories, then you'll like this show for sure.

Can be found on ABC, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon Prime, and iTunes

Friends

This is about 6 friends and their struggle with jobs, relationships, and with each other. I have a sister that is about 8 years older than me and she loved the show when we were younger, so I've been watching this since I was young.

The show has really "blown up" over the past years. This is a really good comedy and its really watchable. Each episode is different but tells the same story. I probably don't have to sell you this show because almost anybody has seeded episodes.

Can be found on Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Google Play, Vudu, and iTunes

One Tree Hill

This show is about half-brothers Lucas and Nathan Scott, and their drama on and off the basketball court. This show is really binge-worthy because it has a really good storyline and the drama really keeps you sucked in.

Can be found on Hulu, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Google Play, Vudu, and iTunes

You

The show became really popular lately. It is about a bookstore manager named Joe, that becomes obsessed with the girl that comes in the store named Beck. It's a thriller for sure and it will keep you on the edge of your seat. I watched all 10 episodes in one sitting.

Can be found on Netflix, Viki, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Google Play, and Vudu

Game of Thrones

This show is kind of hard to explain. It has a Medieval theme to it, but the storyline is very complex. it's about the hierarchy of the Seven Kingdoms including the families: Targaryen's, Stark's, Lannister's, and Greyjoy's, among others.

This show is really good because the writer's put a lot of effort into it. They just finished filming the final season and would be a really good show for binging.

Can be found on HBO Now/Go, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Google Play, Vudu, and iTunes

Ozark

If you're from Missouri, then this show makes you feel right at home. The show is based on the Ozarks, starring Jason Bateman. it's about people that are laundering money through the booming area. it's really easy to get into and I totally recommend this.

Can be found on Netflix