20 Of The Best Disney Channel Original Movies

From the 90s to the present.

1. "Brink!"

2. "Halloweentown" (all three of them)

3. "The Thirteenth Year"

4. "Smart House"

5. "Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century" (again, all three were amazing)

6. "Johnny Tsunami"

7. "Life Size"

8. "Wish Upon a Star"

9. "Quints"

10. "Rip Girls"

11. "Motocrossed"

12. "The Luck of the Irish"

13. "My Date With the President's Daughter"

14. "Cadet Kelly"

15. "Get a Clue"

16. "Gotta Kick it Up"

17. "The Even Stevens Movie"

18. "The Cheetah Girls"

19. "Model Behavior"

20. "High School Musical" (all three of them)

Cover Image Credit: Disney

13 Of London's Greatest Eats

What you should eat during your travels.

London's food scene is definitely up and coming. Although they have a reputation for awful food there are definitely a few places that rival food from back home in NYC.

1. Wagamama

I know this is a chain, but it's one of the places I'm probably the most excited to eat at. I know this is a huge favorite of Londoners so it's bound to be good.

2. Homeslice

I know that I will miss pizza while I am abroad and Homeslice is the most acclaimed pizza in London. I don't know that it will be comparable, but it's worth a shot.

3. Poppies

Poppies is one of the most highly rated fish and chips restaurants in London. As London's most notable cuisine better go big or go home and get a dish from a 5-star restaurant.

4. Grill My Cheese

Grilled cheese (or cheese toasties as they call it in England) are never bad, so how could you go wrong. Grill My Cheese does it right making creative sandwiches with well-sourced ingredients.

5. Fortnum & Mason

The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at Fortnum & Mason is known as the best and most classic afternoon tea experience. Even the queen has gone to Fortnum & Mason.

6. Bao

Famous for its steamed buns and drinks, Bao's simple menu is filled with foods that are sure to be good. Everything is made in-house daily keeping everything fresh and delicious. Be warned, each location boasts a different menu, meaning you'll have to hit them all.

7. Patisserie Sainte-Anne

The owners of this cafe are straight from Paris, they brought their bakery to Lonon in 2014 after over a decade of success in France. Their £ 3.70 breakfast deal and £6.60 lunch deal is sure to leave you full and happy.

8. Smack Deli

Who doesn't love lobster? Smack deli has a menu of creative lobster rolls different from anything else in the city.

9. The Great Exhibition

Known for its £25 bottomless brunch, The Great Exhibition is a pub with real food. The brunch includes a meal, bottomless mimosas or bloody marys and unlimited toast with jam as well as tea and coffee.

10. Nandos

Another well known English favorite, Nandos is a name known around the world. This is a stop you should be sure to make during your trip.

11. Bob Bob Ricard

Famous for having a "Press for Champagne" button at every table, it is arguable that Bob Bob Ricard serves more champagne than any other restaurant in the city. They take bookings three months in advance, so this is probably not a spur of the moment kinda place.

12. Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings

Also known for its brunch, Bourne & Hollingsworth has unforgettable decor as well. It's an experience you're certain to remember.

13. Borough Market

Borough Market is probably the most iconic market in London, not to mention its filled with good eats. Check out the Prosecco Bar for drinks, they look delicious. The market is also filled with delicious pastries, jams, and fresh fruit.