20 Actual Trump Quotes

20 Actual Trump Quotes

Seriously, they're real.
574

Donald Trump has said some ridiculous things over his candidacy, but what are the most outrageous, racist sexist and just ridiculous things this man has said? Well, let's find out!

1. "You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass"

As if being women needed another reason to hate him, he throws this beautiful little tidbit of information in! While women in news positions are beautiful, the news is to inform us, not to have us stare at women. I'd rather have accurate information than a beautiful woman (cough cough: take a hint Fox news)

2. "Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud"

Like the President or not, HE'S STILL THE PRESIDENT. The man is literally the leader of the free world, wants to help immigration be easier for men and women and has had to justify his presidency his whole life.

Why go after a man who proved time and time again, that he is a citizen and was elected without acting like his whole life is a national treasure? Because it's Donald Trump and he has no shame.

3. "The point is, you can never be too greedy"

I mean, he's a living example of that. You can never not want more and more until the entire country is under your control until there's a mass uprising by all the minorities you insulted and they literally overthrow you and send the country into turmoil...or something along those lines.

4. "I'm very rich"

Yes, we know. You inherited your fortune from your father and scammed your way to even more money. Please don't remind us of how awful people grow to think they are important spearheads in our world.

5. "Good people don't go into politics"

Self-awareness is great! But a few /very/ good people that went in include, Elizabeth Warren, FDR, Woodrow Wilson, George Washington, and others.

6. "You could see the blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever"

As if men needed another reason to be concerned with ANYTHING relating to a woman's body, THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR BODY. Thanks, Trump.

7. "You've got to see this guy"

This is relating to when Donald Trump made fun of a journalist, who has a physical disability and continued to swing his arms around mocking him. Yes, because I want a 6th grade bully for my president!

8. "I have black guys counting my money..I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day"

We've done it! We've significantly insulted TWO races in TWO sentences, Go us!

9. "I've been successful with your girlfriend"

Relating to when Trump was talking to a columnist about a woman they both dated in the 1990s. Oh yes, we've escalated from grade bully to high school douche bag.

10. "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn't lose voters"

WARNING LIGHTS SHOULD BE FIRING OFF IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW. THIS. IS. TERRIFYING.

11. "When I come home and dinner's not ready, I'll go through the roof"

Hey, hey 1950s, I think we found that lunatic you were looking for. Luckily his mindset is still in the same year!

12. "I have a great relationship with the blacks"

I just, I can't even comment on that.

13. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese"

Great idea. Except global warming was first proposed by a Swedish man. And has been backed up by several studies and scientists. And ya know, most of Congress. But please, go on.

14. "All I know is what's on the internet"

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH.

15. "I love the poorly educated"

I don't really know what the point of stating this was, other than for my amusement. But it does make sense since everything he knows is from the internet.

16. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her"

WHY. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS. THAT IS YOUR DAUGHTER.

17. "Women, you have to treat them like s--t"

And you my good man are an excellent role model for that.

18. "I tell it like it is"

Yes, if like it is, is that Mexicans and Muslims are all terrible people who should be deported and we should all just compete with one another instead of working together to create a better world.

19. "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured"

Yes, insult John McCain who was in the US Navy and was captured and tortured for eight long years. Yet, he still overcame and is the senior US Senator from Arizona and served his country proudly. Please. Do that.

20. "I'm gonna make America great again"

Please God, don't let this man even 50 feet from the White House.

I know I've been harsh, but honest to God, these are all actual quotes. Agree with him or not, these are just a few of the ridiculous quotes I know of. And there were more...a lot more. And admittedly, I didn't pick any of his admirable quotes.

And he does make a few, decent points. This is more to show what epitomizes in culture, and how a lot of people view Donald Trump, not meant to persuade you in any way to vote for or against him. I hope you found this article humorous and a bit eye-opening.