18 Things You Can Do When You Turn 18

18 Things You Can Do When You Turn 18

18 things you couldn't do when you were 17.

15951
18 Things You Can Do When You Turn 18
Google.com

1. Get a tattoo

I think this is the most exciting of all things, you can finally LEGALLY get your body personalized. How fun!

2. Get a piercing

This is also exciting because you don't have to have your mom or dad take you to get an ear or body piercing.

3. Get a credit card

If you like shopping like me, I 10/10 don't recommend, but if you're responsible enough to have one go build up your credit girl!

4. Move out!

Again, I don't recommend moving out as soon as you turn 18, but if you're responsible enough with a steady job, go for it!

5. Hit the clubs

Not all clubs allow 18 year olds, but the ones that do are just as fun, so you can go to those and party party party!

6. Hit the Casino

Even if you only go one time in your whole life, go. It is a good, fun experience that every one needs to do at least one time in their life. If you go, don't spend all of your money at one machine!

7. Buy a pack of cigarettes

Again, I don't recommend, but if you want to go out and buy a pack of smokes go for it. Take them to the casino and have a party.

8. Get married legally

12/10 percent don't recommend getting married at 18, but If you feel its right, then you are now able!

9. Get a hotel room

Some hotels don't allow you to get a room until you are 21. Others on the other hand, you can get one at the age of 18. So grab a couple of friends and go get you a hotel room.

10. Travel alone

Most 18 year olds aren't really interested in traveling alone, but if you are, hop on a plane!

11. Buy a Lottery ticket

I say go out on your 18th birthday and get yourself a lottery ticket, whether it be a scratch off, or Powerball. They are only like a dollar.

12. Vote

Since the 2016 election just passed, you won't get to vote for presidency for 4 years, but you can vote for state elections!

13. Date older men/women

Most older men/women are looking for something different than you, but if that is what your heart desires you can finally do it, without getting them in trouble.

14. No curfew for you boo

You can finally stay out past midnight without being afraid of the cops, but this doesn't apply if your parents still have a curfew for you.

15. Jail

Now that you are 18 you are officially and adult, if you break the law, you might go to an actual real jail.

16. Sue people

Not many 18 year olds have a reason to sue someone, but if that person really ticks you off, or screws you over. Go for it, but just because you try to sue someone doesn't mean it will happen

17. Buy a car

If you don't like the car you got on your 16th birthday and saved up some money, you can go buy yourself another car to your liking! Only if you are financially stable enough to make the payments, or you saved up for it.

18. My favorite, Buy spray paint.

Have you ever been doing a homework assignment and needed spray paint but you were unable to buy it because you weren't 18. Well not anymore, you can now go and buy all the spray paint you like! Go being 18, and go spray paint!

XOXO Mic