18 Signs You And Your Roommates Are Too Close

But I can't imagine it any other way.

31
Feedy Weedy

Have you ever thought you and your roommates were too close? Here's how you know you've gone a little too far..

1. Your bed is my bed.

What better way to spend the day after a night out than snuggling, gossiping about everything that happened last night?

2. What is personal space?

Gym, library, kitchen. Where there’s one of us you can usually find another. Not to mention that peeing with the door open is something of the ordinary now.

3. Major separation anxiety.

Being home alone is fine until half an hour passes by so you have to blow up the group chat asking where everyone is.

4. And asking where everyone is might be 70% of the group convo..

“Where is everyone?” “Anyone home?” Really what I mean by that is I’m bored and need you all here NOW.

5. You have multiple wing women.

Or cock blocks… which ever you need for the night, we got you.

6. You know that a night out with all of them is going to be a good one.

We usually seem to forget that we still have to leave the house after the pregame.

7. And when you see them when you get home from that night out...

I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER is basically what it feels like. Then you drunkenly make mac and cheese and laugh until the sun comes up.

8. "Shut up" has been stated more than it needs to be.

Whether it’s someone being too loud at 3am, saying something stupid, or talking about that horrid ex, those 2 words have been said more than I can count.

9. You know the routine for roomie pictures.

Classic go to pose. Smile in first, something funny in the second. Immediately after they must be posted in the group chat so everyone has them, obvi.

10. Your problem is my problem.

A boy is messing around with one of my roomies? You’re messing with all of us.

11. You have multiple wardrobes.

Whether it’s shoes, clothes, or earrings, you know that you have multiple pairs incase you run into one of those nights where you have absolutely “nothing” in your own closet to wear.

12. They know your future plans.

How many kids you want, when you want to get married, where you want to live. We got it all down.

13. You accept their natural beauty.

Whether it’s a sick day, a day of being hungover, or coming back in shacker clothes, you’re still rockin’ it.

14. You are blunt with them.

I can always count on them to tell you when your outfit is ugly, when not to respond to a text, or whether or not to get the flaming hot cheetos… thanks for always saying yes.

15. You know when it's their 'time of the month'.

And usually everyone is on the same cycle.

16. Nothing is kept a secret in the house.

A boy spends the night? You better be ready with full details once that door shuts as he leaves.

17. There is always someone willing to stay in for a movie and pizza.

But 90% of the time you get peer pressured into going out instead… and you end up going.

18. They are way more than just a roommate.

They are your mom, your nurse, your teacher and most importantly, your best friends.