17 Resolutions For 2017

17 Resolutions For 2017

Struggling to think of a resolution? Take your pick with 17 easy resolutions you can start today.

11
17 Resolutions For 2017
Huffington Post

We can all unanimously agree that 2016 wasn't the best year for any of us. In order to have a better year, it is vital that we make resolutions, and we must stick with them. I have noticed that there are those on social media that laugh at others who want to make resolutions for the new year, because they think that you should make a resolution any time of the year. But the end of a year can mark closure for someone who might not have had the best year that they could have. The new year has the potential to be the year to better yourself as a person, but it can be hard to even come up with just one resolution. I have written a list of not one, but 17 simple resolutions to make you the best you you can be in 2017. With these resolutions, I hope you find that these simple acts make you live a happier and healthier life.

1. Be more confident.

2. Say "yes" more.

3. Smile more.

4. Treat your body with respect, eat healthy and exercise.

5. Write every day.

6. Reach out to an old friend.

7. Take on a new hobby.

8. Travel when you have the opportunity.

9. Be more grateful of who and what you have in your life.

10. Spend more time in nature.

11. Do something out of your comfort zone.

12. Donate clothes to those in need.

13. Get organized.

14. For every negative you have to say, say two positives.

15. Find a new band or artist to listen to and see them in concert.

16. Drink more water.

17. Give yourself "me time" every day.