16 Struggles Of A College Student As Told By 'Friends'

As Monica once said, "Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna love it!"

If you're in college now, there's a 99 percent chance that you've seen "Friends." Also, there's a 99 percent chance that you've experienced some of these struggles in your college life already, and you'll probably end up experiencing all of them within the first year and most likely, for the rest of your time in college. So, if you're a "Friends" fanatic, experience one, or many of these irritating scenarios, please enjoy.

1. When that person in front of you in line at the cafe takes the last chocolate chip cookie.

2. When your lecture is taught by a foreign professor and everything that comes out of their mouth sounds like:

3. When you're half asleep during your 8 a.m., but you still have to participate in discussion.

4. Your parents' reaction when they see your midterm grades.

5. When you accidentally walk in on your roommate and their "friend." As Janice once said (a couple of times) "OH. MY. GOD."

6. When your professor uploads all of their slides online.

7. When you and your friends are trying to decide which one of you is going to run downstairs to pick up the pizza from the delivery guy.

8. Every time your roommate texts you asking, "Hey, can I eat one of your snacks?"

9. When you have to write a love poem and perform it in front of your poetry class.

10. When you convince your professor to extend the deadline of that five-page paper.

11. When you go out with your friends and of course, someone gets sick, so naturally, you're asked to help take care of them.

12. When you finally get home for Thanksgiving break.

13. And when you're trying to survive the family Thanksgiving dinner.

14. When it's one o'clock in the morning, and the people in the room next to you are blasting music.

15. When you and your friends decide you're going to drop out of college and marry a rich man who will take care of you for the rest of your life.

16. When you check your bank account statement and realize that you probably shouldn't have gone to Chipotle the past three, all right, four days straight.