16 Of The Best Things That Happened To Me In 2016

A little reflection of my 2016.

5

2016 was a roller coaster of a year for me, but I decided to highlight 16 great things that did happen to me this year. I cannot wait to see what 2017 brings!

1. I got straight A’s for the first time in my college career!
  2. I got to attend two concerts, Wango Tango and The 1975, this year with my sorority sisters.
  3. I got asked to be a writer for Odyssey!
  4. I photographed Woodbury University’s graduation ceremony and annual fashion show.
  5. I was #zlessed with Zayn Malik’s debut album, Mind of Mine.
  6. I went on plenty of road trips with my best friends.
  7. In my sorority, I got not only one but two amazing littles.
  8. My makeup collection expanded greatly this year.
  9. I went to my first Dodgers game during the summer. I finally reached platinum member status at Ulta.
  10. I tried Korean BBQ for the first time. (highly recommend!)
  11. I got to go to Disneyland multiple times with my closest friends.
  12. I went to the 626 Night Market for the first time.
  13. I visited different art museums this year.
  14. I became vice president for my sorority, Sigma Omega Nu.
  15. Endless memories with the most important people in my life.