2016 was a roller coaster of a year for me, but I decided to highlight 16 great things that did happen to me this year. I cannot wait to see what 2017 brings!
- I got straight A’s for the first time in my college career!
- I got to attend two concerts, Wango Tango and The 1975, this year with my sorority sisters.
- I got asked to be a writer for Odyssey!
- I photographed Woodbury University’s graduation ceremony and annual fashion show.
- I was #zlessed with Zayn Malik’s debut album, Mind of Mine.
- I went on plenty of road trips with my best friends.
- In my sorority, I got not only one but two amazing littles.
- My makeup collection expanded greatly this year.
- I went to my first Dodgers game during the summer. I finally reached platinum member status at Ulta.
- I tried Korean BBQ for the first time. (highly recommend!)
- I got to go to Disneyland multiple times with my closest friends.
- I went to the 626 Night Market for the first time.
- I visited different art museums this year.
- I became vice president for my sorority, Sigma Omega Nu.
- Endless memories with the most important people in my life.
Cover Image Credit: http://plentyofcolour.com/2011/02/25/confetti-colour-me-happy/