High school football

150 Words For Anyone Who Loves Football Games

Why I love high school football games, even though I don't like football.

4743
Dallas News

When most think of high school they think of friend drama, parties, getting your drivers license, and best of all foot ball games.

I know nothing about football. Seriously, nothing. However, going to the turf on Friday nights in the fall is one of my favorite things. The crisp air, the hot chocolate, the packed stands, the face paint, and the overall school unity. For me, its not about the game (although a win is great.) For me its all about the atmosphere, and the people.

I love the band playing in the background, and the dancers on the track in front. The bright lights, yet surrounding darkness. The crazy loud cheers, and wild outfits to fit the nights theme. The inevitable playing of Sweet Caroline and dancing of over excited students.

Those Friday Night Lights truly are the best.