10 Reasons Why Football Season Is The Best Season!

There really is no better time than football season.

272
onsizzle

September is already here and that means one thing for many of us. Football! Whether you enjoy watching high school football, college football, or an NFL game, or even all three, this is the season that you have been waiting for since it ended. Here are 10 reasons why football season is the best season of all:

1. Tailgating. There is just something about being with friends and having a good time before the game actually starts. Besides, what is better than food, drinks, games, and friends?

2. Traditions. Every school or team has some kind of tradition that everyone looks forward to. For all those Pitt fans out there like myself, I am sure that there is nothing better to you than the sound of "Sweet Caroline" at Heinz Field or hearing the Panther roar on a first down!

3. Talk of subject for months. It seems as if football is being talked about from the time it ends to the time it starts back up again.

4. Rivalries. Sure any game you go to is exciting but there is just something about going to a game when you will be playing your rival! You will be too excited and nervous to even think about anything until the game if over.

5. Pride shown. The feeling that you get when you see just how much pride your fan section shows for your school and team has no words to describe it. I personally think this is the best thing that comes along with football!

6. Being under the lights. Whether it be Friday Night Lights for high school or Saturday and Sunday night lights for college and the NFL, you will feel like you are in pure paradise!

7. Getting that Win. Regardless of how close the game may be, one of the teams will come out on top with that "W" and I must say, that is the best feeling in the world!

8. Football weather. People are always saying how it is starting to feel like football weather and I LOVE it! Fall and winter weather are a perfect match for football!

9. OT stress. You feel nervous, excited, stressed out, and even shocked. You really can't breathe or relax until is OVER.

10. Cheerleaders. We have to give credit to the girls on the sidelines who work hard up until football season to make sure they have every chant and tumble down perfectly!

There you go, 10 reasons why football season is the best season of them all!

From Your Site Articles