15 Thoughts You Have While Watching The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

I need a drink.
194

With new, fresh celebrities like Kendell Jenner and Gigi Hadid entering the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, it's hard to resist not watching. This year is the 14th annual show and as much as I hate to admit it, I am so pumped to watch the models strut. We all know Rihanna and Taylor Swift killed the catwalk a few years back. Even though the people within the show may change, the feelings and thoughts associated with watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show are all too familiar.

1. You want every single item of clothing they have on your body immediately because it's all so perfect.

2. Your diet is officially in full swing tomorrow. No if, ands, or buts. *asks roommate to hand over the cookie dough ice cream*

3. You know in your heart you could totally do what those super models do. You walk like that every time you pass by an ex. Strike a pose girl.

4. How do their boobs stay so perky?

5. Their gene pool is seriously just unfair.

6. Every time you feel envious you want to go drink, so you end up drinking way more than planned. I like to play the "take a shot every time you feel jealous" game. If you haven't tried it, I highly suggest it.

7. You don't know why you're even torturing yourself watching this. But you physically can't stop watching. Such a guilty pleasure.

8. You tell yourself that they all have horrible personalities to make it easier to fall asleep that night. At least your friends think you're funny...right?

9. Am I a lesbian?

10. Aren't those wings heavy? Especially in those ten-inch heels. That can't be too comfy.

11. Do they know what a cheeseburger tastes like?

12. After the show, you plan on looking up growth stunt hormones on Google. Maybe if you grow a tad you can become an angel.

13. You hope your boyfriend never lays eyes on this fashion show.

14. They are all perfect people. You aspire to be them.

15. The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for girls is the equivalent to men watching the Super Bowl. It's a big deal to us and we take it very seriously. High fives all around ladies.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs Tuesday, December 8 at 10/9c on CBS.