Things At Walt Disney World

15 Things You're Bound To Hear In Disney World

2. "Thirty minutes?" *Scoff* "That's too long, let's go kids."

106
https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7173/6639199607_9889b40354_b.jpg
Flickr

Ah, yes. Another article about my favorite place. Is anyone ready to pay for me to move there yet? No? Okay, just thought I'd ask. Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL is definitely "The Most Magical Place On Earth" without a doubt. There is so much to do, see, eat, and... hear?

Walking down Main Street U.S.A., you definitely cannot avoid picking up on others' conversations, especially ones who talk a little too loud. Being an avid listener by accident, I always tend to catch THE funniest ad-libs from people I've never met. Here are 15 things you'll almost always hear while in Disney World:

1. "____, will you marry me?"

Yes, you hear this 3000 times a day. Sometimes you are walking to a ride and catch the aftermath and photo-taking of the future bride and groom. Other times you find yourself witnessing the whole ordeal, and 99% of the time you find yourself tearing up as well. Definitely one of the best things to catch.

For some reason, people tend to think that they just don't have to wait in lines like everyone else. It's inevitable that while in Disney you will wait in at least one long line. Nothing is more disappointing than waiting two and a half hours for Na'vi River Journey just for the ride to last five minutes, but hey, at least you saw it. Thirty minutes is pretty much nothing.

3. "Wow, I love Disneyland!"

....Excuse me? Are you NOT seeing the signs everywhere? Did you not pay for a trip to WALT DISNEY WORLD? There's a difference between the two, people, COME ON!

4. "Look at them, they get to jump the line. Unfair."

LOL. How can you not laugh at this one if you're obsessed with Disney like me? When people are mad because you booked a certain Fastpass+, it cracks me up. They had the same option and either didn't know or didn't take it! Who's fault is that, because it surely is not mine!

5. *Casually singing "It's A Small World."*

NO. STOP THAT. I have heard enough of that song to live, breathe, and die singing it. Enough.

6. "This is boring."

Excuse me?? If I hear this, I'm going to kick you out. Do I have authority to do so? No. Am I going to be the life-saving Disney addict doing a favor to everyone around me? Yes.

7. "Eh, it's just not that fun. I don't like Disney."

I...I don't wanna talk about this one. I'm disgusted.

8. "Pandora is breathtaking!"

GIRL!!!!! YES!!!! I used to get so upset when Disney announced the construction of "Pandora: World of Avatar." I was never too fond of the movie but had seen it several times. I dreaded seeing the new build, but as time passed and I saw more pictures, I was dying to go. It's so amazing!! So realistic and detailed and definitely worth the visit.

9. "Can't they stop the rain?"

I can honestly say that every time I visit WDW, I hear this at least once or twice. EVERYONE seems to think that all of WDW Resort is under some sort of dome-like structure where the creators can just choose the weather. As cool as that would be, it's most certainly not true.

10. "Universal is so much better."

Leave.

11. "Disney was fun, we can do EPCOT tomorrow."

GUYS. Magic Kingdom is NOT the only part of WDW. People always are confused into thinking that MK (because of its popularity) is the only Disney park. This. Is. Not. Correct! There are FOUR parks, TWO water parks, and a luxury shopping center called Disney Springs. All of these things are part of WDW, as well as the resorts.

12. "Let's get a Mickey pretzel/Dole Whip!"

Bless yourself with one of these treats. Two of the most popular snacks at WDW, these puppies are incredible. No one can really describe how great a Dole Whip tastes to someone who hasn't had one, and Mickey pretzels are just... better than regular ones. Maybe my next Disney article will be the best WDW food ;).

13. "Can we stay here forever, mom?"

I'm all for it, kid. If your parents say no, we can stay here and live out our WDW dream together.

14. "When can we come back?"

Same, I'm booking my trip as I board the plane!!!

15. "I need coffee."

Last and definitely most popular, this sentence is spoken the most by teens, young adults, and parents as they make their way through four parks on 3-5 hours of sleep. On my last trip with my best friend, we went for three days. From the night we left to the night we came back, we collectively slept 10 hours in total. At least three cups of coffee a day is a must, and if you go without it, I'd love to know how.