15 Of The Best Sports Warmup Songs

15 Of The Best Sports Warmup Songs

Check out some the must-have songs on your sports warmup mix. If you need some inspiration, look no further!

Who doesn't love a good sports warm up mix? Here are some of my favorite sports warm up songs. Many of them are pretty old-school but they are still great for high school and college football, volleyball, basketball, lacrosse, soccer, or whatever other sport you might need a great mix for! Please note that these songs are not censored and you may need to find the censored version for your school's mix.

Act a Fool - Flosstradamus

This is a remix of Act a Fool by Three Six Mafia and Lil John. The background beat is Zombie Nation by Kernkraft 400.

Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big and Rich

I can't say that I'm a huge country fan but this song always got me pumped up.

Zombie Nation (Remix) - Kernkraft 400

Who doesn't love Zombie Nation? This one is my favorite remix of this classic sports chant.

<span id="selection-marker-1" class="redactor-selection-marker" data-verified="redactor"></span>

Remember the Name - Fort Minor

Ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will... If you haven't heard this sports jam before, you're missing out! Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain and one hundred percent reason to remember the name...

Can't Be Touched - Roy Jones Jr.

You will not win because I will not lose! Roy Jones Jr. lays out the beat in this great warm up song.

<span id="selection-marker-1" class="redactor-selection-marker"></span>

Im'ma Shine - Youngbloodz

You might know this song from Step Up, the dance movie. This song is a great, fast-paced warm up song to get your heart pumping.

Let's Get it Started - Black Eyed Peas

I am sure you've heard this jam before. It is one of the most common sports warm up songs out there and that certainly doesn't diminish its greatness.

Lose Yourself - Eminem

This song was made famous in 8 Mile but continues to be played in sports venues and on radio stations to this day.

Here Comes the Boom - Nelly

I know for many people, this Nelly song is their go-to pump up song. It is especially appropriate for volleyball warm up mixes.

<span id="selection-marker-2" class="redactor-selection-marker" data-verified="redactor"></span><span id="selection-marker-1" class="redactor-selection-marker" data-verified="redactor"></span>

Bring 'em Out - T.I.

This is one of my personal favorites that gets my blood pumping and my muscles moving. The fast-paced rap gets me fired up and ready to get my game on.

Original Don - Major Lazer & The Partysquad

The absence of lyrics and a strong beat make this a great warm up song for focusing in on your game.

Get Low - Lil John

To the window... to the wall! I am sure you've heard this one before as well but it is always a must in my own warm up mixes.

All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, and T-Pain

This is one of the more common songs I hear during warm up sessions and it is a great song to include in your mix as well.

Yeah! - Usher ft. Lil John

This is certainly a classic contender for one of the most commonly included sports warm up songs of the 2010's.

Jump Around - House of Pain

This song is perfect for a great basketball or volleyball warm up mix. Jump, jump, jump around!