1. Whenever you see a dog - no matter where you are - you can't help but yell "hi puppy" and you must stop and pet it. And you have yet to meet a dog that did not like you.
2. 80% of the pictures on your phone are of your dog. You may even have an entire album dedicated to pictures of your dog. And in extreme cases, you have a social media account for them.
3. You prefer sharing your bed with them even though you know it won't end well.
4. You bring your dog everywhere with you.
5. You've developed an unhealthy attachment to them and sometimes would rather be around dogs than humans.
6. You have 1,000 different names for them.
7. You treat them like they are your child.
8. You understand each other perfectly and find yourself talking to them when no one is around.
9. You love dressing them up in human clothes.
10. You share your food with them.
11. You do not like people who do not like dogs. And you will never consider dating someone who isn't a "dog person."
12. Whether they jump on the couch, dig a hole in the garden, or escape from the yard, it's hard for you to yell at them because their guilty faces are just too cute.
13. You don't think it's gross when they lick your face, you welcome it.
14. You don't mind if they beg you for food, you think it's rather cute.
15. You expect to have more dogs than children.