15 Reasons Why Everyone Should Want To Be Samantha Jones

There are a million more, but they are just too inappropriate for the Internet.

328

It's no secret that, out of the four leading ladies of the esteemed series "Sex and the City," Samantha Jones has been one of the most praised. Maybe it's her blunt charm or her ability to say what everybody else was thinking, but was too embarrassed say, but she has won over the hearts of millions. And I truly must say, there are a million reasons why we should all strive to be as confident and amazing as this bombshell New Yorker.

1. There is nobody on this Earth (or New York City) that can prevent her from being who she is.

2. She is always on top of her game, no matter the playing field.

3. She is beautiful and on point. And it's not a matter of personal opinion, it's simply a fact.

4. She has a conscience, it's just that she picks and chooses when to listen to it.

5. It's not shade, it's her being brutally honest. And we need more of that in this world.

6. She can break you with a purse of the lips and an eye roll. It's deadly.

7. She's completely inappropriate but somehow manages to get away with it.

8. Being self-confident is a hard quality to cultivate. She has, however, and treats every relapse of it with grace and strength.

9. She's not perfect, she knows it. Now, move along, haters.

10. She's ready to flaunt how fabulous she is, in case somebody hasn't noticed it yet.

11. She knows what's wrong with your boss.

12. She knows how to deal with the pests of the world.

13. She is the best friend you could ask for. Whether to have some fun or break some heads, she's right there by your side.

14. She is genuine to the bone, and whomever can't deal with it will have to learn to do so.

15. While she might be inappropriate and blunt, there is nothing that can make her love herself less. And that's what's important: loving yourself with craziness and all.

And that's why we should all strive to be a Samantha Jones when we grow up.