17 Carrie Bradshaw Quotes Every 20-Something Needs To Hear Right Now

Life advice as told by Carrie Bradshaw
44388

The women of "Sex and the City" have offered us a plethora of life advice over the course of six seasons. We watched as the women navigated their way through the trials and tribulations of being young, single people in a big city. Carrie Bradshaw, in particular, served as the voice of reason in the group, offering her wisdom and insight applicable to most situations. Here are 17 Carrie Bradshaw quotes that every 20-something-year-old needs to hear right now:

1. "The Most Exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well that's just fabulous."

2. "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we would never fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And, if you are lucky enough, a plane ride away."

3. "Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens."

4. "They say nothing last forever. Dreams change, trends come and go, but friendship never goes out of style."

5. "Eventually all the pieces fall into place ... until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."

6. "Don't forget to fall in love with yourself first."

7. "So just love, make mistakes, and have wonderful times, but never second-guess who you are, where you have been, and, most importantly, where it is you are going."

8. "Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."

9. "Maybe some (women) aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they are meant to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

10. "You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it."

11. "As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda and buckle up and just keep going."

12. "After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breathe and reboot."

13. "When you are determined to reach your goal, not even obstacles can scare you away."

14. "Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates, and guys are just people to have fun with."

15. "Refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."

16. "No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends."

17. "Life gives you lots of chances to screw up, which means you have just as many chances to get it right."

For many, trying to figure out what to do with our life is a challenging process. Growing up isn't easy. That is why, in times of doubt, we must turn to the great Carrie Bradshaw and her infinite wisdom.