15 Quotes To Keep You Focused And Moving Forward

We all have those days we want to give up, sometimes all we need is a little reminder to remember how great we really are.

67
Kristine Byrum

Amidst the millions of things going on in each and every one of our lives, it is certainly easy to become overwhelmed and doubt ourselves. During those times, giving up or pushing things off seems like an attractive alternative. When I'm feeling this way, I often look at these 15 quotes to remind me that all of the hard work, failures, and challenges will be so worth it.

1. "Start Somewhere"

Many times we push things off when they feel to large or too overwhelming to begin. During these times, shift your view from the big picture to somewhere smaller. Just starting somewhere will make you feel less out of control.

2. "You Have What It Takes"

You had it in you the whole time, sometimes you just need a little reminder that you can do whatever you put your mind to.

3. "If It Doesn't Challenge You, It Won't Change You"

Nothing good ever comes easy. Work hard now and it will definitely pay off in the end. Great things come at the end of our comfort zone.

4. "Doubt Kills More Dreams Than Failure Ever Will"

How many times do we miss opportunities to succeed or achieve our dreams because we doubt we are good enough or because we are afraid to fail? Failure is necessary for learning, and if you never try you'll never know how good you can be.

5. "It Does Not Matter How Slowly You Go, As Long As You Do Not Stop"

Achieving our long-term goals takes time. It's easy to become discouraged when we are set back or we fail, or when nothing goes according to our initial plan. All that matters is that we don't give up. If it's still your dream then keep working at it.

6. "Be So Good They Can't Ignore You"

Enough said.

7. "You Are What You Do, Not What You Say You'll Do"

Your actions always speak louder than your words. Say less, do more.

8. "Do It Now. Sometimes Later Becomes Never"

It is so easy to push stuff off, especially our long-term dreams and goals for our lives. But, we all know how busy life can get, and the curveballs it can throw us when we least expect it. If you have the opportunity to do it now, do it before it's too late.

9. "You Did Not Wake Up Today To Be Mediocre"

Everyday is brand new and filled with endless potential and possibilities. Make the most of each and every day, because it makes our life become full.

10. "Seek To Be Worth Knowing, Rather Than Well Known"

Especially in this day and age of social media, everything seems to be about how many followers we have on Twitter and Instagram, or how many people viewed our snapchat story, but how many of these followers would actually want to get to know us?

11. "It's Okay To Not Do It All"

Learn to be honest with yourself and when enough is enough, don't try to take on more. It is better to give your full effort into a few things than to spread yourself too thin trying to do too much. Remember you are only human and we can't do everything.

12. "You Are Entirely Up To You"

The only person you can control is yourself, and you are the product of your own decisions, not someone else's.

13. "Don't Look Back, You're Not Going That Way"

It is so easy to dwell in our past and brood over former failures and experiences. But no matter how much we reside in our past, we can never change it. It is much healthier and productive to look towards the future, because that is what we have control over.

14. "Take Time To Do What Makes Your Soul Happy"

Always remember to enjoy yourself, it makes life worth living, doing and experiencing the things you love.

15. "Don't Be Like The Rest Of Them, Darling"

Blending in with the crowd never distinguishes you. Be bold. Be yourself. Embrace your differences and live life the way you want to.

Keep your head up and know you are great and can achieve all that you put your mind to!