Long distance friendships are hard, long distance anything is hard if were being honest. I never thought that being away from my best friends would be so hard, especially with the power of technology, but it is. Here are just a few promises to my long distance best friends, I’ll always be thinking of you!
1. I Will Try To Make All The Skype Calls.
Even if they’re at odd hours because of time differences.
2. I Will Always Check Your Snapchat Story So I Can Act Like I’m Still There With You.
I must keep up with your daily life because being so far away is so hard.
3. My Other Friends Will Know All About You, Whether They Like It Or Not.
Yes, I told them about that time we made cookie dough pizza and watched Bob Ross.
4. I Will Try To Learn The Names And Faces Of All Your New Friends, So I Know Who You’re Complaining About.
But you also have to do the same.
5. But I Am Going To Have To Get Used To Seeing You Instagramming Your Dinner Dates With Your Other Friend.
Even Though Dinner Dates Are So Our Thing
6. I Promise To Always Give You Romantic Advice, Even When I’ve Never Met The Guy.
Maybe I’ll just have to fly to you so I can beat him up in person.
7. I Promise To Tell You All Of My Romantic Possibilities, Because Your Approval Is Still Required.
Hes not exactly like the last one! I promise!
8. You Must Give Me Advice On All, Haircuts, Clothing Purchases, and Exercise Routines.
9. I Promise To Give You Your Space.
Even though I totally need want attention 24/7.
10. I Promise To Always Make Time To Skype Or Call You When You Need Me To.
I'll even make time to watch Netflix at the same time.
11. I'll Text You When I Remember Our Weird Inside Jokes,
Because my other friends won’t understand, “I Slime You” or “Happy Little Tree Friends.”
12. I Will Always Be There If You’re Having A Crisis.
13. I Promise To Call You When I’m Having A Crisis.
Because I know you’ll miss me and my drama.
14. When I Do Finally Get To See You, I Promise To Ditch All My Other Friends To Hangout.
Let’s watch Netflix, eat junk food, and go shopping.