15 Problems Shy People Experience

15 Problems Shy People Experience

We've all experienced at least one of these, but shy people know them all too well.

1754
15 Problems Shy People Experience
One More Cup Of Coffee

Some think that "normal people" experience these, too. While they may do so, shy people have a whole other experience of their own. If you are shy, like myself, you can relate to every single one of these!

1. You cannot go and order food alone.

Sometimes that extra emotional support can go a long way.

2. You dread talking on the phone.

Mini anxiety attacks happen when you know you have to click the accept button.

3. You do not have many friends.

Some people do not accept you just because you do not run around screaming like other people.

4. Making eye contact is hard.

There is always that awkward eye contact and you do not know whether to say "hi" or not.

5. Meeting other people for the first time

The moment when you friend's bring a long a lot of others and you do not know how to react.

6. Being left alone with someone you just met

Small talk just is not our thing.

7. Being called on unexpectedly in class

It takes you a few minutes to get the courage and prepare an answer.

8. Group projects

Okay, we all dread those some days.

9. You are always being the one left out.

Everyone talks and you just stand there not knowing how to join the conversation.

10. Presentations

Everyone hates those, but the anxiety for shy people makes it a thousand times worse.

11. "Speak louder."

No, I can not speak any louder than this.

12. People always think you are in a bad mood.

"I am fine; I am just quiet."

13. The weird one

Just because you are shy does not mean you are weird. I just do not talk as much as others.

14. Decisions

Being shy makes decision making a lot harder to do.

15. Being Unique

A lot say quiet people are unique. Take your gift and run with it. Outsmart and outdo everyone you encounter because shy people are sometimes the nicest people.