15 Motivational Quotes To Get You Through This Week

We all need a little help sometimes!

11

1. "Once she stopped rushing through life, she was amazed how much more life she had time for"

2. "Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you."

3. "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intentionally" Henry Ford

4. "The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So, write and draw and build and play and dance and live only as you can."

5. "Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is." H. Jackson Brown

6. "Great people do things before they are ready." Amy Poehler

7. "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."

8. "Work hard in silence and let your success be the noise."

9. "If you can't stop thinking about it don't stop working for it."

10. "Mistakes are proof that you are trying."

11. "Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams."

12. "Difficult roads often lead to beautficul destinations."

13. "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."

14. "Wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction."

15. "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do."