Discover the 15 Most Relatable and Inspiring Disney Songs!

Uncover the Magic: 15 Disney Song Lyrics That Speak to Your Heart

89286

1. "I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong."

Hercules: "I Can Go the Distance"

Anyone can relate to feeling like you don't belong. From being picked last in gym class to not being as popular as another classmate, you probably understand, to some degree, what it's like to feel out of place. You would do anything to find a group of people or an activity where you feel like you belong and have a purpose.

Hercules: Go The Distance | Sing-Along | Disneyyoutu.be

2. "Tranquil as a forest, but on fire within."

Mulan: "I'll Make a Man out of You."

If people consider you to be very mellow, odds are you are just waiting to let it all out, especially if you are short. Never underestimate the power of a shorty.

Mulan | I'll Make A Man Out Of You | Disney Sing-Alongyoutu.be

3. "If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew."

Pocahontas: "Colors of the Wind"

The best way to understand other people better is to look at things through their eyes.

Pocahontas | Colors of the Wind | Disney Sing-Alongyoutu.be

4. "I know we're different but deep inside us, we're not that different at all."

Tarzan: "You'll be in my Heart"

I think we all need this line after this last election. No matter who you or your neighbor voted for, remember that we are all humans and we should treat each other with love and respect.

Phil Collins - You'll Be in My Heart /Tarzan(ターザン)youtu.be

5. "These guys don't appreciate I'm broke."

Aladdin: "One Jump Ahead"

This lyric never resonated with me until I came to college. I need all of these textbooks? What is that $20 fee even for? I'm broke guys.

Aladdin: One Jump Ahead | Sing-Along | Disneyyoutu.be

6. "When will my life begin?"

Tangled: "When will my Life Begin?"

When I was in middle school, I thought I would experience the best time of my life in high school. When I got to high school, I just wanted to get to college to experience life on my own. Now that I am in college, I am still dependent on my parents for almost everything, because I can't afford anything even with a part-time job. I would just like to know when my life, a life where I can support myself, really will begin.

Mandy Moore - When Will My Life Begin? (From "Tangled"/Sing-Along)youtu.be

7. "That perfect girl is gone."

Frozen: "Let it Go"

I spent my entire life trying to be the perfect daughter, the perfect student, the perfect Christian and the perfect person. I realize now that perfection does not exist. I can only aim to be the best version of me I can be. I became much more content with myself once I let the perfect version of myself go. That perfect girl is gone.

FROZEN | Let It Go Sing-along | Official Disney UKyoutu.be

8. "Barely even friends, then somebody bends unexpectedly."

Beauty and the Beast: "Beauty and the Beast"

Many high school sweethearts know what it's like to have an acquaintance turn into a friend and then into a lover.

Beauty and the Beast (From Beauty and the Beast - Official Video)youtu.be

9. "I will ride, I will fly. Chase the wind and touch the sky."

Brave "Touch the sky"

A great song to get inspired, keep going, and work hard to achieve your dreams. Everything is possible if you are determined to make it happen.

Brave | Touch the Sky | Disney Sing-Alongyoutu.be

10. "The men up there don't like a lot of blabber, they think a girl who gossips is a bore."

The Little Mermaid: "Poor Unfortunate Souls"

I had to make at least one of these lyrics sarcastic. Men, I know not all of you fall into this category, but a whole lot of you don't like long, deep conversations and you don't pay very much attention when it's not a subject you're interested in, like sports. Am I right, ladies?

The Little Mermaid | Poor Unfortunate Souls | Disney Sing-Alongyoutu.be

11. "Forget about your worries and your strife."

The Jungle Book: "Bare Necessities"

This lyric is more inspiring than relatable. However, it does serve as a little reminder to stop worrying about things you cannot change.

Phil Harris, Bruce Reitherman - The Bare Necessities (From "The Jungle Book"/Sing-Along)youtu.be

12."If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true."

Cinderella: "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes"

Never give up on your dreams. If a dream is easy to achieve, it is not a dream. It is a goal. If you give up on a dream, it was never a dream in the first place. It was a desire. If you work hard enough toward a dream, you can make it a reality.

Cinderella | A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes | Lyric Video | Disney Sing Alongyoutu.be

13. "Anywhere I go, I'm home, if you are there beside me."

The Lion King 2: "Love Will Find a Way"

This song is probably not as well-known as the others on this list, however, The Lion King 2 is one of my favorite Disney movies. We all have someone in our lives that make even the worst places feel like home whenever he or she is around.

"Love Will Find A Way" - The Lion King 2youtu.be

14. "Up on the shore they work all day, out in the sun they slave away."

The Little Mermaid: "Under the Sea"

You got that right, Sebastian.

The Little Mermaid - Under the Sea (from The Little Mermaid) (Official Video)youtu.be

15. "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you."

Pinocchio: "When You Wish upon a Star"

This is probably the most well-known Disney lyric of all time. It was so inspiring and the music was so beautiful that Disney decided to use it at the beginning of all Disney movies. Disney was built on following your dreams. If there is one message that Disney communicates in every single Disney movie from Pinocchio to The Little Mermaid, it is "Follow your dreams."

Cynthia Erivo - When You Wish Upon A Star (From "Pinocchio"/Audio Only)youtu.be