50 Disney Channel Songs That Will Remind You of Your Childhood

The nostalgia is real.

12126
huffpost.com

Who could forget the prime era of the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana, or even earlier to the time of Hilary Duff and Raven Symoné? There are so many songs that will make us remember our childhoods where we lived for collabs between our favorite Disney stars. A lot has changed since then, but to us 90s and 2000s babies, Disney Channel will always be part of our childhoods.

Admit it, every once in a while you still go on a listening spree of all your favorite throwback Disney songs. So get ready for another night of nostalgia by listening to these 50 songs sung by your favorite Disney Channel stars.

1. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally

2. Jonas Brothers - Year 3000

3. Hillary Duff - Come Clean

4. Vanessa Hudgens - Say Ok

5. Sterling Knight - Hero

6. The Cheetah Girls - The Party's Just Begun

7. Ashley Tisdale - Kiss The Girl

8. Zenon Girl of the 21st Century - Zoom

9. Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song

10. Corbin Bleu - Push It To The Limit

11. Hillary Duff - What Dreams Are Made Of

12. The Cheetah Girls - Cinderella

13. Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again

14. High School Musical - We're All In This Together

15. Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato - One and the Same

16. Vanessa Hudgens - Sneakernight

17. Sterling Knight - Starstruck

18. Demi Lovato - Don't Forget

19. Aly & AJ - Rush

20. Keke Palmer - It's My Turn Now

21. High School Musical - Breaking Free

22. Hillary Duff - Why Not

23. Mitchel Musso - The In Crowd

24. Camp Rock - This Is Me

25. High School Musical - Bop To The Top

26. The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, & Selena Gomez - Send It On

27. Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall

28. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Falling Down

29. Hannah Montana: The Movie - Hoedown Throwdown

30. High School Musical 2 - What Time Is It

31. Demi Lovato - Get Back

32. Camp Rock - Play My Music

33. Anna Margaret - Something About The Sunshine

34. Raven Symoné - Some Call It Magic

35. Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up

36. Jordan Pruitt - Jump To The Rythem

37. Camp Rock - Gotta Find You

38. Raven Symoné - Double Dutch Bus

39. High School Musical - Getcha Head In The Game

40. Selena Gomez - Cruella De Vil

41. Anneliese Van Der Pol - Over It

42. Vanessa Hudgens - Come Back To Me

43. Mitchel Musso - Hey

44. Hillary Duff - Wake Up

45. Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect

46. Jordan Cahill - More Than Me

47. Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain

48. Miley Cyrus - 7 Things

49. The Cheetah Girls - Girl Power

50. Hannah Montana - The Best Of Both Worlds

Which one was your favorite? Make sure to comment down below!