15 Classic Halloween Costumes Perfect For This Year's Adventure

Although it's filled with treats and fun you never know what trick you may walk into.

86

Halloween is upon us. The day you can finally hide who you really are or what others may think you are under that skin. The day whatever you want to be is finally an option and no one can tell you it's not. The ghosts and ghouls will soon be upon us looking for souls to sweep up to take them back and offer the to the other world. Not a pretty site. Halloween is a time of celebration but also a time to scare away whatever may be out looking for you. I would take that skimpy dog costume you bought last night because it was sheer and sexy and throw that away because that will not help you hide from the evil may be awaiting us this All Hallows Eve. Here are a few suggestions of the classic disguises people throw on to ensure their safety on this mysterious night.

1. The Witch

The witch can be dressed in many ways and whatever color you may choose. I like to choose my favorite color of the year to add some personal flair. The classic Witch will ensure that no one messes with a mistress of the night because no one, and no thing want's that cursed upon them.

2. A Spooky Ghost

I have seen these in many forms because no ghost is the same. You can throw a sheet over your head and cut out some peeping holes or go all out and lighten your skin with whatever choice of light makeup of your choosing. Throw on some ripped clothes to show how much your poor soul has been threw and darken the eyes so no one can see who you are and go out there and have some fun.

3. Frankenstein's Monster

What a great costume to hide from whatever is lurking. Throw on some green paint and just grunt a little and no one will be able to tell who you are! You got this!

4. A Werewolf

What's out there lurking in the moonlight covered in hair? it's you! Just find the scariest, hairiest mask you can find and whatever wolf boy clothes you can find and no ghoul will want to touch with you.

5. Vampire

Probably one of the most popular of all costumes but nothing want's to bother something that is out seeking blood. Find some of those false fangs and find the darkest cloak you can find. Sink your teeth into whatever looks nice. Maybe a tasty, gooey jelly-filled doughnut and you will be hidden from whatever is behind that corner waiting, wishing for you to walk by.

6. The infamous Zombie

The zombie wants nothing but your brains and whatever similar organs quenches it's hunger. You will knock this costume out of the park as long as you tatter up your clothes, throw some dirt on your shoulders, getting it deep into those nails from crawling out of the grave and don't forget to moan while chasing those pink fairies down the hall.

7. The Killer Clown

Not what I want to run across while walking down the street. Days like these you don't know what's real and what's fake so if you see one of these I would run as fast as you can, and if you are the killer clown...don't look behind you.

8. The Pirate

Always trying to steal your booty! LOL. The Pirate is always trying to find whatever treasure they can and nothing will stop these gold seeking suckers. I would steer clear of any pirate that may get too close, you may find they you silver keys go missing.

9. The Cop

I love this costume because it keeps the streets safe from mischief and mayhem. It make's me feel a little safer knowing there are real cops and free rent-a-cops out for the night.

10. The Devil

This is portrayed in many ways, with both women and men in whatever red costume with horns they prefer. He's always in disguise but no one ever know's who he really is. No ghost is going to bother the master of the underworld. A good choice to stay in disguise.

11. The Angel

It helps to know the Lord's presence is still with us on the day the dead comes back to earth. Even if she is wearing a costume he wouldn't approve of.

12. The Scarecrow

The one object made to scare away crows which are signs of bad news. Stick with the scarecrow to scare whatever is coming for you and no one will come knocking on your back door.

13. The Skeleton

I wouldn't start a fight with this one because the skeleton is able to jump in and out of its skin, maybe even into yours!

14. The Black Cat

Running across one of there path's would leave you in a whole world of trouble but if you are the one crossing others path's are you the one giving away your bad luck?

15. The Evil Fairy

Good to grant anyone's' darkest wish.

Although Halloween is the night of tricking and treats, you can never be too sure who is really doing the tricking and what tricks may be hidden within your treats.